[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you even drink coffee? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you even drink coffee?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do you drink coffee?

Yes! I cant start my day without it
62%
Sometimes... with LOTS of sugar
18%
No Way! Coffee will kill you!
12%
Who Cares? I'm just here for the talk
7%

Total votes : 98

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 pm

I miss coffee.

When I was younger, I absolutely adored the smell of coffee (still do) and I especially loved to drink it with spoonfuls of sugar and a dab of milk. My favorite was Sanka (decaf), which then moved to the Starbucks house blend (they have some really good coffee), and whenever I visit Jamaica, I always bring back a bag of Blue Mountain coffee which tastes especially nice with sweetened condensed milk.

Unfortunately, about 6 months ago, I developed (what I believe to be) an allergy to coffee. Whenever I drink coffee, it makes me violently ill. Right now, the only coffee I can drink without getting sick is iced coffee with a ton of milk or the Frappucinos. How depressing is that?

I guess that's God's way of telling me I should return to being a tea snob. :D

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby Michael b » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 am

In the morning a must have to my day is stretching and a couple cups of coffee and probably a couple more while I am working.

Christyk i meant to quote you here but I read what you say about coffee that it upsets your stomach- have you tried a low acidic stomach friendly coffee? Helps keep the uneasiness away.

Some days without that power of coffee I am a zombie until about noon.

Michael b
Michael b

Postby JoeinPA » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:43 pm

I don't drink coffee usually,it makes me moody :evil:
Besides I don't believe in becoming dependent on anything.
JoeinPA

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:17 am

Hey Joe,
Just because you drink it doesn't mean you have to be dependent on it. :D LOL

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby *Delecia* » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:09 pm

Yes I drink coffee... In fact I rarely start my day without it,,,, I know sad lol!

In fact I probebly drink way too much coffee, sometimes 2 cups sometimes 1 pot :(
*Delecia*

Postby JoeinPA » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:08 pm

JoeinPA

Postby shancmc » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:00 pm

I love coffee. I always have to have a very large cup in the morning. I know caffeine it's not healthy but every time I try to wean myself I end up spending the whole day in bed. Just too exhausted to function. But as long as I get that first cup I can switch to decaf for the rest of the day. :wink:
shancmc

Postby athomemom » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:45 pm

athomemom

Postby Deltlake1 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:42 am

I am sitting here drinking yesterday's coffee
warmed in the microwave, and then will start on
the Fresh Coffee. Three cups at home and then
a triple expresso ( no cream, no sugar) on the way
to the gym. After that, it is water for the rest of
the day( I wonder why? LOL) :roll:
Great topic.
Deltlake1

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Johnny » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 pm

I normally drink 3 cup of coffee a day.
Trying to cut down to 2 now.

Right now, I have one beside me :)
Johnny

Postby edysby » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:20 am

Sometime I drink coffee
I used to drink coffee twice a day...
But now I do it some time not everyday.
I drink coffee if I hang out with my friend in cafe
But sometime while surfing the net I have a cup beside me And two packs of cigarette (heavy smoker)...
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Duane » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:23 am

My dad gave me my first cup of coffee (started me on it) when I was about nine. He let me have one cup every morning. Looking back, it was probably because I never could seem to get going in the mornings!
I didn't drink much more than one or two cups a day until my first duty station in the Air Force. There we always had a pot going and I would drink it all shift long. I was in a sit-down job (air traffic controller) so keeping a cup in front of me was easy and natural.
Now, years later, I still love it I'll usually drink 2/3 of a pot when I get up (8 cups) then switch to iced tea or Pepsi. sometimes another few cups later in the day or whenever I see a Starbucks. Could it be that I'm addicted to caffiene?
Duane
Elite Member

Postby Duane » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 am

Yeah, I still smoke too!
Duane
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee Break!