[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you even drink coffee? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you even drink coffee?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do you drink coffee?

Yes! I cant start my day without it
62%
Sometimes... with LOTS of sugar
18%
No Way! Coffee will kill you!
12%
Who Cares? I'm just here for the talk
7%

Total votes : 98

Postby VickiH » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:53 am

Tea is my addiction! But yes I drink a couple of mugs of coffee a day and would miss it if I tried to give it up!
VickiH

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:51 am

I'm definitely a coffee drinker myself... and usually have 5-6 cups every morning. That's actually 3 larger coffee mugs, but about 6 cups if you're measuring it out.

And then sometimes, just sometimes, I'm caught having a coffee in the evening too :D

My 15yo son has taken a liking to coffee just recently and will have a small cup of half coffee / half milk in the morning before school...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Heather » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:32 pm

Heather

Postby business opportunities » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:33 pm

Mmmm...coffee. Anyone else from Canada? Tim Horton's coffee rocks... nothing quite compares. It could be the coffee or the four sugar in it that does it for me. Mmmm... just thinking of it makes me want to buy some...
business opportunities

Postby WAHumor » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:12 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby ChristyK » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 am

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby koanwrangler » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:28 pm

coffee won't kill me.

me not drinking coffee might kill others.

I drink it as a public service.
koanwrangler

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:48 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JerryShown » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:54 pm

I was a big coffee drinker, upwards of two pots a day and maybe a stray cup from the gas station. But recently I have discovered tea infusions, actually blends of different herbs to make a tea. I also discovered a south american tea called yerba mate' that has some great properties BUT tastes like alfalfa ha ha. I temper the flavor using celestial seasonings teas, I dump a couple bags of my favorite flavors in the pot with the rest of the yerba mate' and brew.( I use a french press type pot). I truely feel a great lot better and mentaly better too. and I don't miss the coffee ha ha. I am not an affilliate of this company so you can read about it further here: http://www.nativayerbamate.com/ I recommend it. :D
JerryShown

Postby Chrissie » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:22 am

Chrissie

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:38 am

I don't drink coffee...

I walk around with an IV hooked up to me so I can get a constant flow of JAVA JUICE :lol:

Mmmmmm...wonderful stuff it is <slurp>.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everybody!
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Sandra » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:55 pm

I've never liked the taste of coffee. But I heartily agree in chocolate breaks, chips & salsa breaks, play with the cat breaks and the occassional nap! :D

I do miss the chit chat with co-workers when I was in an office. I think that's what the "coffee break" category is to me. Just for fun.
Sandra
Elite Member

Drinking coffee

Postby dltart » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:15 am

dltart

Postby Cratima » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:02 am

I don't drink cofee, but I benefit from cofee drinks. To mee they're "eat a healty snack" breaks (fruits, tea & water).
Cratima

Postby lklein » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:15 pm

I use to drink up to 10 cups a day. Loved coffee since I was around 12.

I haven't drank any for around 6 months. Slowly cut back the last few years.

I drink plenty of green tea now, and some black tea.

Lambert
lklein

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee Break!