[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - PayPal verification Problems • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

PayPal verification Problems

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

PayPal verification Problems

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 pm

A couple of months ago, I noticed when I logged into my my PayPal account that my verification number (verified sales) had not moved up in a long time although I was still making sales. I emailed PayPal and they told me they were having "technical difficulties" with the adding of verified sales, but would be fixing it soon. Still is not working. Anyone else notice this?

Today, I logged in and it still says I am verified, but the number still has not increased. I then clicked my verification seal on my website and looged in like I was a customer. It says I am NOT verified. (That is what a customer would see.)

Anyone else experiencing anything like this with PayPal?

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Paul Bergman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Jim,

I went to your site and registered so I could check
for you what a customer sees.

After registering I put a jam into the cart and then
went to check out.

At check out I picked to pay with Paypal and was
taken to the log in / password page.

After putting in my email and password I was taken
to my Paypal account page.

I was not sent to the page to confirm payment for
the jam.

I did it three times and each time was the same.
There is a problem with the redirect but I couldn't
tell you what it is. Sorry.

Paul 8)

Paul Bergman

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Jim Guinn

Postby CorpRebel » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Are you guys using PayPal's 'sandbox" to test your order process?

https://developer.paypal.com

It's real GREAT way to set up test seller and buyers accounts and test you order process from both the buyers view and sellers view.

8)
CorpRebel

Return to Online Payment Processing