[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - clients have no bank accounts, how can they pay? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

clients have no bank accounts, how can they pay?

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

clients have no bank accounts, how can they pay?

Postby helmy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:00 am

Dear Lynn

When you have clients are students, they don't have bank account. how can they pay? They don't have credit card. so they can not use paypal.

How can I ask the student to go to the bank and to deposit 10 Egyptian pounds every three months only to my bank account?

FYI, U.S $ 1 = 6 Egyptian pounds.

And I am out of the country. I am in United Arab of emirates. I don't want to sell my service to Egyptians only.

Most of my clients can not pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should I do? Please advice

Helmy

www.YallaeBusness.com
helmy

Postby KansasDragon » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 am

KansasDragon

Postby karynsolo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 pm

karynsolo

online payment - offline payment

Postby helmy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 am

[quote="KansasDragon"]Interesting topic.

Where are your customers located?
Arabic countries

Are they primarily in the Middle East? Yes

Where do they use your site? at home

I'm very skeptical to believe students will go to a bank and deposit money into your account.
Do you think a bank will accept $2 only deposit in my bank account? it looks silly i think, the student him self will shy to go to the bank to deposit this little amount of money.

[quote="karynsolo"]
pre paid credit cards
I will look for that one. If it is available it will be a great solution
helmy

Postby Mirit Reif » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:29 am

Mirit Reif

Return to Online Payment Processing