This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A NEW ClickBank & PayDotCom Competitor?

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

A NEW ClickBank & PayDotCom Competitor?

Postby CorpRebel » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Came across this new (at least to me anyway) CB & PDC competitor.

Looks like a souped up (better) PayDotCom kind of setup. You still have to pay affiliates yourself, like PDC. Obviously they are new and are from Europe (seeing the .eu designation in the link).

Click2Sell.eu

LOTs of nice features, one of which is that one can also sell tangible (physical) goods. Can't remember if PDC allowed for that or not. It also mentions it can use Authorize.net and Google Checkout.

STILL ... It's nice to see other people elsewhere are trying to compete with CB & PP.

Have to wait & see how they work out.

Image 8)
CorpRebel

Postby Regina » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:26 pm

This is an old post but I thought I would share a review that was written on AssociatePrograms.com.

http://www.associateprograms.com/articl ... competitor

There are several comments to the review as well.
Regina
Elite Member

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:24 pm

While I like Allan Gardyne and Associate Programs (I have been a member for 3+ years), I would not take his review as unbiased since it appears he is also an affiliate for this site. (Almost all of the sites he recommends are through his affiliate links.) On the other hand, he does appear to be a fair man....but YOU have decide for yourself.

If you are thinking of using the services of this site, try to find some other "independent" reviews.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Regina » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Jim Guinn wrote:I would not take his review as unbiased since it appears he is also an affiliate for this site. (Almost all of the sites he recommends are through his affiliate links.) On the other hand, he does appear to be a fair man....but YOU have decide for yourself.Jim

Hi Jim,

I would have to disagree with you. Just because his site reviews are written using his affiliate url, doesn't mean that his reviews are not on point. Besides, that's what his website is about... affiliate programs, therefore if a person is perusing his site, I'm sure they understand that any review that's mentioned there will have his affiliate url in there.

It's really no different than any review you read, especially via blogs (with an affiliate url mentioned).

For example, I love Lynn's Clicknewz and while I know her character, she never promotes anything she doesn't believe herself or has reviewed for that matter AND most of the time (not always), she uses an affiliate url.

I know for me, I always look for more than one "review" on a particular subject, but that's just because I like to see a variety of comments, not because the person is using their affiliate url. :wink:
Regina
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 am

This is the first I have heard of this one as well. Thanks for sharing.
MommyEnterprises

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 am

I know for me, I always look for more than one "review" on a particular subject, but that's just because I like to see a variety of comments, not because the person is using their affiliate url.

Hi Regina,

I also look for more than one review on a particular subject because I also like to see a variety of comments...especially those that don't have an affiliate URL attached to them. Those have a much better chance of being unbiased. Nothing against Allan. I like him and his style. But, just because someone is an industry giant doesn't mean they might not be biased, especially if they have an affiliate URL attached at the end.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Return to Online Payment Processing