This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone hear of e-Junkie?

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Anyone hear of e-Junkie?

Postby Sandra » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 pm

A friend recently recommended e-junkie for shopping cart and digital downloads. You can use Paypal or Authorize.net, and I have both.

You can test out their cart and see that the digital download starts immediately. So far so good.

Anyone heard or tried them? It is a lot less expensive than my current provider 1ShoppingCart.
Sandra
Elite Member

Anyone used it yet?

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:26 am

Sandra,

I found them, too. Just recently someone told me about them. Did you end up using them? Looks good and price wise, it's excellent, too.

I have to say that I'm only testing it and just sent them a bunch of questions. So I don't know the full extent to what it does. But it is an affiliate/shoppingcart/autoresponder program.

I'm hoping that some of the visitors here have used it and can comment on it.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby mellymom3 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 pm

I have used e-junkie in the past for my old store. I did like their service very much, I even became an affiliate! The only reason I stopped using it was because I ended up having too many products to make it worth the money.
I realized I could pay $10 a month for hosting and install one of the free shopping cart systems (Cube Cart is the easiest) and have unlimited products for sale.
It all depends on what you have in mind for your business.
But as far as their service goes, and the ease of using their service, it is top notch. Be sure to add your products to their marketplace as well. It is a free option they provide. Gives you extra exposure.

Have fun!
mellymom3

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 pm

It is an excellent program at a reasonable price.

However, there was ABSOLUTLY NO Customer Service during the 7 day trial period, so paying for it, just won’t happen. They did not answer 4 or 5 emails I sent them directly or through their website. They have no phone number and although they have a bulletin board, --- they do not service it with an employee or whatever. It’s just people who are frustrated trying to help each other.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Return to Online Payment Processing