[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any happy customers with Paydotcom? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any happy customers with Paydotcom?

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Any happy customers with Paydotcom?

Postby mr3m » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:35 am

mr3m
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:08 pm

Since you are looking at those two options, I assume you want a built-in affiliate program for your sales process? If so, you might check out the section for other threads & reviews...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mr3m » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 am

Lynn,

Thanks for the information.

I am not particular about built-in affiliate program. Can you suggest me the any two good sites for online payment process, without affiliate program?

Since I am a newbie as far as own info products concerned, please suggest me comparatively 'easy to link-up' ones. (sorry for my English... English isn't my native language!).

Thanks.
mr3m
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:52 am

Well, if its info products, why would you not want an affiliate program?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mr3m » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:14 pm

mr3m
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:03 am

Glad to hear it!

Let us know how you get on with them ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Paydotcom is the top prority for Filsaime

Postby mr3m » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:52 pm

Recently I opened my vendor account with paydotcom to sell my first own info product. I took this decision basing on the information provided by Lynn in a thread on this forum. It was a very nice and detailed presentation.

But when I started to link up my site and thank you page to paydotcom, it was nothing but all frustrating. No link worked properly. No live support and no facs page and no help information... Their forum is not upto the mark. Except only one person answering the issues raised by the members... no other answers and nothing.

Then came the weekend. The site itself was down for entire two days!

I panicked and visited many of Filsaime's sites to enquire about this through help pages. No use. I approached couple of other good forums where I can get replies almost immediately (SSWT is one of those... thanks Lynn).

On the next day again Paydotcom was live. I 'PM'ed Dan, who is the present incharge of paydotcom crisis, in detail and asked him how they can take that easy a prestigious venture of maike Filsaime?

To my surprise, he replied me in detail that the site has some problems and all of them were corrected under the supervision of Dan and there wont be further more problems. He also informed me that is the top priority for Filsaime right now.

Now personally I dont have any probs with Paydotcom. It's working fine.
mr3m
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:20 am

Thanks for sharing your experience with us in detail. It's good to hear they are on top of the issues and making it a priority!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Online Payment Processing