[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Eye catching graphic representitive of Internet marketing • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Eye catching graphic representitive of Internet marketing

Have questions about Graphics or Graphics programs? Discuss header graphics, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, hiring graphic designers, editing photos and creating images.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Eye catching graphic representitive of Internet marketing

Postby quantikev » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:06 am

Hello everyone!

I am trying to find an eye catching graphic design that represents the concept of what we do in a manner that would be obvious to others persuing this topic.

In my study of psychology and how mindset relates to our ability to achieve, I have learned the importance of associating with people who have similar interests to our own. I have the opportunity to tactfully display such a graphic in certain public situations, and this seems like a good way to discover others interested in this topic.

Do you happen to know of any graphics that might work for this? What elements would make it obviously related to IM in your opinion?

Just a quick idea I had :D

Kevin
quantikev

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:17 am

Obvious elements might include:

- a computer
- money or dollar signs
- a home office setting

Anyone else?

(I've already admitted I'm not the most creative person on the board :roll: :lol: )
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby quantikev » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:18 pm

I have come across many by businesses offering services on the web and these provide some useful clues, but none directly adapt to what it is we do.

I have had success creating graphics in the past, so I might just gather ideas from whatever I can find on the web and think about what might work well.
quantikev

Postby jewelscents » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:39 pm

jewelscents

Postby quantikev » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:57 am

Hello jewelscents :D

I am using IM as an abbreviation for Internet Marketing.

Basically, I am trying to find a small picture which will let others know about my interest in Internet marketing, or more generally, ecommerce.

Something like this would work well for me as I am often in public situations where I have the opportunity to meet others who may share my interest, but would be out of place asking about their interests.

Thanks for reading;
Kevin
quantikev

Postby jewelscents » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:28 am

Would something like this work?

or just the computer

jewelscents

Postby 83camaro » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Pic should include:

Sleep Deprived Person
Computer with too many browser windows open and 40 emails to be read
Cup of coffee

We are the midleman.

Maybe something like:

A person picking up a raw product and handing a finished product to a happy smiling customer...

Graphs work good (should be a positive increase)

A computer exploding with tons of money pouring out like a valcano and a person smiling with an umbrella and rain (money) gear on....

I would consult a graphic artist who actually has the "artistic thoughts"...
83camaro

Return to Graphic Design