[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ihave a logo and need help in reducing the size • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ihave a logo and need help in reducing the size

Have questions about Graphics or Graphics programs? Discuss header graphics, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, hiring graphic designers, editing photos and creating images.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Ihave a logo and need help in reducing the size

Postby Tom » Wed May 04, 2005 9:01 pm

I have a logo on my website and need to reduce it, not for my website but to put it in an advertisement that just needs it smaller 210 by 95 pixils. I am not sure where I go to reduce the size of it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom
Tom

Re: Ihave a logo and need help in reducing the size

Postby robert adams » Wed May 04, 2005 9:53 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Wed May 04, 2005 10:00 pm

if you are talking about the logo at your main site. I reduced it to 210x63, I don't think it looks as good.

you can right click on it and save as.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

reducing

Postby Tom » Thu May 05, 2005 4:17 am

Robert,
I agree with you there but that is what it needs to be to fit on this advertising piece. I can go to my documents and have that graphic but what tools do I click on to get it to the size you have it? Thanks for your help.
Tom

Thanks Robert

Postby Tom » Thu May 05, 2005 4:27 am

Well I copied and pasted the reduction you sent and it worked. I agree it is harder to read but that the size is what was requested.Thanks for very much for your help.
Tom
Tom

Re: Thanks Robert

Postby robert adams » Thu May 05, 2005 11:50 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Re: Ihave a logo and need help in reducing the size

Postby Ravedesigns » Fri May 06, 2005 9:46 pm

Tom,

Just a quick comment to say that you might want to use a higher resolution image for your print work. Most web graphics are only 72 DPI, but for printing you should really use something at 300 DPI or greater. If it were a higher resolution graphic, it would probably look more readable at the smaller size.

Whoever designed the logo for you should be able to provide a higher resolution image for you to use for print work.

Cheers,

Steve
Ravedesigns

Return to Graphic Design