This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Fantastic Ebook Covers for $15!

Have questions about Graphics or Graphics programs? Discuss header graphics, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, hiring graphic designers, editing photos and creating images.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Fantastic Ebook Covers for $15!

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Need an ebook cover or minisite graphics? I just took advantage of this Warriors Special Offer and had a fantastic ebook cover created for only $15... and I had it within 24 hours.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/6277-very-cheap-ecover-minisite-design-limited-time-offer-get-same-price-after-warrior-special-offer.html

I don't know if he can always deliver within 24 hours. I was very surprised to get it so quickly. But the quality of his work is excellent. I asked for a spiral-bound report style cover, and he gave me that, plus a soft-cover book style cover -- both in 3 different sizes -- all for $15. Unbelievable.

Plus anyone who takes advantage of his WSO gets the same special price for an entire year. Even if I need another 100 ebook covers over the next 12 months, he'd do them all for $15 each. Crazy, huh?

I'm not sure how much longer his WSO will last.
Bonnie Lowe

Postby TorontoCarol » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Glad to hear that Bonnie. My mom ordered one too and its been a bit longer and she hasnt received it yet, so I was getting worried. I think he may have ended up with a lot of work, plus the Thanksgiving holiday could have entered in.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Carol,

The designer (Semmy) is in Indonesia, I believe -- so Thanksgiving shouldn't have made any difference on his schedule.

My request was a simple one (compared to minisite graphics, for instance). Maybe that's why he was able to get it done so quickly.

Has your mom received any communication from him yet, to confirm that he's received her request? I used his email address instead of his Skype or other chat modes. Maybe she should try to contact him again if it's been more than a couple of days.
Bonnie Lowe

Postby TorontoCarol » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Thanks Bonnie, I'll let her know. Not sure if he confirmed or not. Her project is a bit more graphic intense I think.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Return to Graphic Design