This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Special ecover to grab..

Have questions about Graphics or Graphics programs? Discuss header graphics, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, hiring graphic designers, editing photos and creating images.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Special ecover to grab..

Postby Azhar LB » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:10 am

Hi fellow SWST,

My name is Azhar and I'm fairly new to this community. So far it's been a wonderful experience and thanks for taking time to view my thread.

Anywho, I have messed around with graphics art for about 4 years now and I am finally in the process of starting my very own eCover website. I need to build my portfolio and collect some testimonials before I launch so that's where you guys come in.

I am offering eCovers for the very low price of $15.

For $15 you get 1 eCover in three different image sizes.

Big - 275x374
med - 193x262
small - 135x183
or you can specify the sizes

You can view some samples here:
http://ecovers.flycovers.com/

You can still get this offer even if you don't have any ideas to write an ebook for now. I will always be keeping in touch with you, so you don't have to worry eventhough you have paid. If you don't send me the details for the cover design after a year, I'll return your money back.

To order simply buy me a beer for $15 or you can order on the sample page. After you order, PM me or send me an email with the information that was suggested on the sample page. Once I get your email, I will send you a confirmation and quickly get started on your order. This offer is very limited. Hurry up!

Looking foward to having you guys help me kick start my eCover business.

To your success.

Azhar Alias
Azhar LB

Return to Graphic Design