[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - getting started with adsense • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

getting started with adsense

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

getting started with adsense

Postby networkmom » Fri May 05, 2006 7:55 am

I have an adsense account and have run a few of the ads on certain pages of my site but I would really like to know more about how to set this up. Also should I set this up on pages of my site that I am trying to sell my own products? Are there any good videos out there on adsense?

Thanks
Denise
networkmom

Adsense Video

Postby Johnny » Fri May 05, 2006 8:52 am

What ! Aren't you aware that there is a new lanuch of a Adsense Video recenlty :lol:
I have been receiving many ad from my email..

This is advertised by some of my trusted "gurus", so I beleive it should be good. Check that up at www.adsense-videos.com

If you are kind enough to let me earn some commission from this PM me, and I will get you my affiliate link.

Frankly, I am about to go into adsense, maybe about 2 months from now.
Other then this video, I am eyeing at another ebook which is good. If you are interested PM me, will get you the link.

Adsense is HOT, isn't it :wink:
Johnny

Postby networkmom » Fri May 05, 2006 8:55 am

Hello, I did see these videos but have not purchased them and not sure yet. Has anyone else purhcased these and what you do you think?
I am currently looking at content n cash program to build the pages for you and add all the links and content. I am probably going to purchase this first.

Denise
networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 05, 2006 11:39 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Just a thought

Postby ksruckman » Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 pm

ksruckman

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Tue May 09, 2006 4:31 pm

Bonnie Lowe

Re: Just a thought

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 09, 2006 9:34 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed May 10, 2006 10:24 am

Lynn makes an excellent point.

I suspect that most "secrets," successful tactics and strategies on how to make money with all the different elements of internet marketing are covered in one forum or another... most of which are free.

Practically everything one needs to know and do to succeed online is out there, being openly discussed by people who have already successfully done it.

But who has the time to read through the thousands of threads on all the forums, separate the real gold from the "fool's gold," and then actually implement anything they've learned -- before it becomes outdated?

Many people (I was one, but I've become "enlightened") do not put a high enough value on their time. They will balk at buying an ebook for $60, but think nothing of spending days, weeks or even months of their precious time scanning various forums and other free resources, then trying to figure something out by trial and error!

Few of us have unlimited budgets. But all of us have LIMITED time.

Good ebooks (and other info products) enable you to learn faster, take action faster, and earn money faster.

Isn't that what it's all about? :D
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 10, 2006 11:05 am

I agree, Bonnie. And I'll add to that by saying this:

I spent my first few years online making use of free resources and finding information on my own - like most people do. And there's nothing wrong with that. But I experienced an incredible growth spurt when I *did* begin investing seriously in my business. I attribute that to the mindset that I have when I make purchases...

I dont "buy products" - I "make investments". I have a personal rule which is to earn back what I spend x3 (minimum) within the first 60 days. This 'rule' varies by product, but it is always goal oriented.

This does two things for me: It helps me make clear choices about products I am interested in... and it motivates me to put them to full use.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby micmol » Tue May 16, 2006 5:26 am

micmol

If you're going to put AdSense on your product pages...

Postby Hock Ng » Mon May 22, 2006 7:22 pm

Denise,

One thing you can do to filter out competitors ads is to use the "filter" function that's available in your AdSense account. That way you can be sure that your closest competitors ads won't be shown on your product page.

So when a visitor comes to your product page and decides not to buy, if they click on an AdSense ad, you get paid and at least they won't be sent directly to your competitor!

Hope you like this tip. :)

Hock
Hock Ng

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options