[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adsense Alternative? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adsense Alternative?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adsense Alternative?

Postby quickregister » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:56 pm

quickregister

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby quickregister » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:48 pm

quickregister

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:05 pm

You're welcome & good luck ;)

For affiliate programs that are a match for your site, try CJ.com - They have a great variety of programs & products you can add, and it's super easy. All of the programs are within the one network (CJ.com) and so you get one combined check for all of the merchants you promote for.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby dgridley » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:26 am

If you're a blogger using Wordpress you have many ways to monetize your site besides Adsense. Funny, I'd just written an article on the subject yesterday morning and posted it to my blog. Here's the link to the article:

One suggestion for bloggers: take a look at Qumana Desktop Blog Editor. It has the capability of integrating Adgenta (now Q-Ads) into your posts. Q-Ads will look very similar to the text link ads you're used to seeing elsewhere but Q-Ads are actually a clickable image and can be used in conjunction with Adsense. Best of both worlds.. give it a look!
dgridley

Postby The Force » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:51 am

The Force

Postby Marc Meole » Tue May 09, 2006 11:12 pm

www.CBsense.com seems like a neat tool
Marc Meole

Maybe these can be helpful

Postby calvinchin » Wed May 10, 2006 4:02 am

calvinchin

Postby amedno1 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:01 am

You might wanna try out this service i think its the best alternative you get many advantages
amedno1

Postby pepi33 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:09 am

pepi33

Postby cheaputils » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:09 am

YPN is probably the only one with a similar advertiser base, but it's not available to us in the UK yet. :cry:
cheaputils

Postby ksruckman » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:16 pm

I actually have GREAT success with Adlinks.

You can make them look like a menu item, if you do it right :D
ksruckman

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:48 pm

Marc Meole

Postby calvinaj » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:47 am

Hi,

I'm using adsense and is currently testing . I would like to know if anyone ever been successful using them, although I knew a blogger making ton of monies using them. I'm kinda anxious to see the result at the end of the month.

About clicksor?. There is something disturbing about them (not accusing, and no offence intend) at
calvinaj

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:25 pm

I am using Text Link Ads on a few of my sites. I have earned some money selling ad space there... but not near as much as I earned through Adsense on the same pages...

It may just take some time to build up the revenue. Though I can say I've been with them for several months now (almost 3 I think?). That sais, it IS something you can use on the same page with Adsense or other contextual advertising.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options