[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New Adsense agreement and reporting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New Adsense agreement and reporting

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New Adsense agreement and reporting

Postby ChristyK » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:00 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Chrissie » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:46 pm

Chrissie

Postby ChristyK » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 am

Thanks, Chrissie. Looks like a great blog to keep an eye on. I'll add to my yahoo home page. In my post, I said "I think" I didn't see any big concerns because there was something lurking in my head but could not remember it. Now I do. ;). It was about the minimum clicks. I see the question has been brought up in the comments of the blog, so I'll follow that discussion. I'm sure Google won't be really demanding about the minimum clicks as they would lose a lot of people learning the ropes and building traffic. I suppose it is a way of keeping their database cleaned up. Amazon sure doesn't hesitate to boot you if you're not producing. Although, that would get people to build a site that is pulling traffic before applying for adsense for first time.

(Sorry about that, Chrissie, if you caught my response prior to edit. Thanked Lynn out of habit. :wink: )
ChristyK
Elite Member

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options