[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Live Chat With The Adsense Guru... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Live Chat With The Adsense Guru...

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Live Chat With The Adsense Guru...

Postby Hock Ng » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:39 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm hosting an interview and Q&A with Joel Comm, the "Adsense Guru" who has consistently made over $15,000 per month just from Google Adsense. The interview is scheduled for April 28th. If you'd like more details, .

The call will be hosted on a special conferencing software - no phone calls necessary - which means no long distance charges. It will be 100% online. We're limiting it to the first 500 people, so please sign up for the notification early.

Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:37 pm

I tried to join the notification list, but got an error (this account is not live)...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:45 pm

Hi Lynn,

Whoops.... thanks for letting me know. That's what happens when I'm in a rush and try to get things done while rushing out to play tennis. :)

It should work now.

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:04 pm

No problem... Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:32 am

The date for the interview with Joel Comm has been set.

It's going to be on April 28th, 2005 (it's a Thursday)
at 9pm EST.

We can only accommodate the first 998 people.
(Why 998? The room holds 1000 people including
me and Joel).

Please visit the and enter your name and email address for instructions on downloading the free conference room software and further updates.

Thanks,
Hock
Hock Ng

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:56 pm

Well, I've just signed up and so far so good. Sounds like this may be an interesting call :)
theuniek1

Postby Hock Ng » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:49 am

Just a quick reminder that this call will take place on Thursday, April 28th at 9pm EST. You need to download the special conferencing software we will be using.

When you , please remember to confirm. I noticed quite a few people are still unconfirmed. You won't get the updates if you don't confirm your subscription to the list.

Thanks,
Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:17 am

I assume the download from last time will work again for this, correct?

I've got it marked in my calendar - looking forward to it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:11 pm

Hi Lynn,

Yes, the download and password from last time will work. For those who signed up on the notification list, instructions about the download and password to access the conference room will be provided in a separate email.

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby kev » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:56 pm

Hock,
I have to attend one of my kid's seminars on thursday. Will your
seminar be available to view after the event? Will you be talking about
the new changes comming to adsense that Google just announced?

Kev
kev
Elite Member

Postby Hock Ng » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:53 pm

Kev,

This interview will NOT be recorded (because I haven't figured out how to record two way audio on my PC yet). It will be a one time live event. However, I may hold future chat sessions with other members in the future. I'll be sure to notify everyone on the when that occurs.

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:15 pm

I was going to ask that, too - just because I was interested in whether the software program had the capability to record sessions. I wonder that Camtasia wouldnt serve the purpose? (Off topic - sorry - but curious)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:22 pm

We're starting in about 40 minutes.... :)

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby Heather » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:11 pm

Hock,

Thanks, that was great info. :D

Sorry I didn't say anything in the chat room, was having technical difficulties (that's my story and I'm stickin to it :oops: )

Anyway thanks again
Heather

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options