[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Found an interesting alternative ad source for AdSense • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Found an interesting alternative ad source for AdSense

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Found an interesting alternative ad source for AdSense

Postby stephfoster » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:04 pm

There's a program called which creates AdSense-like ads which you can use as your alternate ads for AdSense. 9). It makes ads using your Clickbank name. I'm currently implementing it on my site, so nothing to show yet... not to mention alternate ads can be a little hard to predict.

It's free to join, and you get your Clickbank name on the ads 90% of the time. 5% goes to , 5% to the Affiliate who signed you up. I gather it's a fairly new program, so I thought I'd give it a mention here and see what others think of the idea.
stephfoster

Postby elaine » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:01 am

Hi Stephanie

For someone who is still developing their sites and do not have the visiting traffic that adsense requires, this could be a viable alternative for some additional revenue.

It will be interesting to find out how this has worked for you. Keep us posted...
Elaine
elaine

Postby Hock Ng » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:05 pm

Hi Stephanie,

If you want to increase traffic to your site, build content-rich pages. One way to do this and have your sites automatically update with fresh content is with a new product called .

The advantage of this compared to javascript based RSS converters is that this generates actual html pages that search engines can recognize.

Sincerely,
Hock
Hock Ng

Postby john925 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:30 pm

john925

Postby cbpro » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:53 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce our contextual ad delivery system named “CBprosense.net” .

The system is designed specifically for ClickBank affiliates and is free.

Feel free to check it out. Your feedback is highly appreciated. :)

http://www.cbprosense.net
cbpro

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:25 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cbpro » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:49 am

cbpro

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:27 am

I found your site very easy to navigate, and loved the code generator & the example pages! I decided to test it out as I was curious as to how well-targeted the Ads would be...

As you can see, I've added the code to my forum header. I like using the "content-sensitive" option (and really like the fact that we can choose keywords instead!) - as it delivers pretty good links on some of the more specific topic & discussion pages. However, on the main page of the forum - and on the "post a reply" page, etc - I am only seeing two links:

In the case of dynamically created pages, such as forums, would you suggest that we stick with keyword targeting (vs content-sensitive) - - and is it possible to do both? It would be nice if there were a feature that could switch to your chosen keywords if "content-sensitive" couldnt deliver the number of Ads you specified...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:29 am

... or maybe the better question is:

How do we optimize for CBprosense :?:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cbpro » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:59 am

Hi Lynn,

The crawler was picking up the keywords "discussion" , "sswt" and "terry" on some of the pages (pages with low keywords density) and responding by trying to match CB titles for these keywords (hardly any :lol: ).

I already picked it up and made the system replace "discussion" by "money,affiliate,cb"

and replace "sswt" by "google adwords". This of course to ensure relevant titles for your site.

You should notice better targeted titles now on 98% of pages.

Good Luck !

Do not hesitate letting me know if you have more question.
Last edited by cbpro on Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
cbpro

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:17 am

Excellent! Yes - the results are much better now. Still keeping an eye on them to get a feel for what types of products will show. I figured I would test it here for a couple of days (few thousand impressions) during the 'slow' time of the week...

So I assume you handled the replacements from your end? Is this something you can do on an as-needed basis for your users?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:24 am

Have you considered using a built-in link cloaker - something similar to Affiliate Cloner?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cbpro » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:46 am

cbpro

Postby cbpro » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:01 am

cbpro

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:03 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options