[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Next Generation Of Google Adsense • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Next Generation Of Google Adsense

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Next Generation Of Google Adsense

Postby Shaffir » Mon May 28, 2007 11:45 pm

A new advertising program was recently started and it's
giving AdSense a run for its money. Some webmasters
are discovering that this new program is paying them
MORE than AdSense had been paying them.

And the best part of this program is that you can run this program along with adsense on the same
page. This not agaist Google TOS.

This new program offers the opportunity to make
$150+ from a single click. It sounds a bit crazy but it's true!

The guy that created this new program is truly a genius.
He essentially took eBay's affiliate program - which had
already paid out MILLIONS to affiliates and making it more powerful and ever.

It's a joint venture between ebay and also this new program.

It uses powerful technology to optimize the ads
and the 'network' offers higher payouts than you could
ever get on your own. It even "geotargets" ads based
on a visitor's location so you can earn massive payouts
from people going to all the eBay country-specific sites.

eBay is already paying over $20.00 per new user that
gets referred to their site, and while this program can
easily make you those referral commissions, it goes beyond that.

You get a % of the eBay fees any new referred user
spends AND this new service knows when to send visitors.

This new program does ALL the work for you in a glance.

I strongly advise you to sign up for this new program
and start testing right away. You have nothing to lose by
giving it a test to see if it will give you a "Pay Raise"
for the same traffic you are already receiving.

Many of the testers of this new program are already
starting to see BIG Bucks. And the program is
auto-optimized to pay a 2nd tier commission on any
webmasters that click the ad block and signup
themselves, which creates additional commissions.

If you can't wait to start better begin now, or
find out more:-

Before I forget, The owner is giving out an
instant $5.00 bonus for signing up and giving
it a try. Just by signing up your getting paid for. :idea:
Shaffir

Postby massimo » Tue May 29, 2007 4:31 am

It seems to be very interesting. Thank you.

I will give it a close look, after that I'll take a choice. Ok?

:wink:
massimo

Postby john925 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:50 pm

LOL,

I have seen 3 posts about auctionads on here now. I have replied to the last 2 similarly. I feel that replying the same again is just a waste of time.

Anyway, I feel that it will work for some people and not for others just like any other affiliate program on the web.
john925

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:54 am

Huh!This is not working well for me.I got 4500 impressions last week,85 clicks on the ads.But the worst part is only one of them bought.That too the commission i got for it is $0.06.Maybe it will work for few people.Everything won't work for everyone.
karthik26_89

Postby john925 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:24 am

I think you need to give it some time karthik26_89, don't forget that AuctionAds uses cookies, plus some of the auctions take 10 or so days before they finish.
john925

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 am

karthik26_89

Postby Warren Contreras » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:57 pm

karthik26_89

Postby Warren Contreras » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 am

I think it's still a good lure to visit Ebay and whatever they do there, if they sign up or buy something you earn commission.

I visit my own site and the ads don't relate to the keywords at all, but I'm going to keep running it for a while ans see what happens. It's free.
Warren Contreras

Postby karthik26_89 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 pm

Ya I agree.Its free and we dont lose anything by trying it out.Thanks for your reply Warren.
karthik26_89

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options