This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Info about Bidvertiser

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Info about Bidvertiser

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:51 am

Hi.Many are using AdSense these days.Im only 17 years old,so im not eligible for AdSense.I tried Bidvertiser.I joined them only few days ago.They have good service i think.I get not more than 40 first time visitors everyday.Yet i made $2 in the few days.Ok let me tell the information.This information many don't know as they are using AdSense.Here's what they got to offer:

Make money with affiliate program that pays you for every click
You get paid for every visitor that clicks on an ad. Our goal is to enable you to make as much as possible from your advertising space, by letting advertisers bid on your ad space. We pay monthly, either by check, or instantly through PayPal with a minimum of only $10

Always have the highest bidders displayed on your website
BidVertiser will always display the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time.

Have your bidding steadily improved over time
You will see a constant improvement in your bidding over time, as both your visitors and our advertisers will be exposed to the opportunity of bidding against each other on your ad space.

Customize the layout of your ads
BidVertiser gives you a simple point-and-click tool to help you customize the layout of the ads to fit your site's look and feel, in order to retain the high quality of your website.

Block any unwanted ad
BidVertiser enables you to filter-out any unwanted ads. Prior to your own filtering, each ad has to be pre-approved by our editorial team. This mechanism gives you a peace of mind with regards to the ads displayed on your website.

Generate detailed reports to monitor your ads performance
Use the Publisher Center to generate detailed online reports to monitor your ads performance, including the number of page impressions, clicks, click-through rate, and the total amount you've earned.

Also they have a good REFERRAL program.

Earn money by directing users to signup with BidVertiser
Place a Referral button or a text link on your site and you will start to earn money when a user clicks on your button or link and signs as an advertiser or a publisher:

==>When a user signs as an advertiser and first spends $10, we'll
credit your account with $5. When that same advertiser
spends $50, you will be credited with an additional $20.

==>When a user signs as a publisher and first earns $10, we'll
credit your account with $10. When that same publisher
earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.

If anyone want to join PM me.I dont want to post my id here.It will become an AD then.I want this to be INFORMATION.So if you want to join PM me.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options