This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Unusual Business Ideas That Work.

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Unusual Business Ideas That Work.

Postby AdsensePro. » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Blog about people who make money online selling unusual, strange and sometimes bizarre things or provide curious services. This isn’t “One Hundred And One Ideas For Your Homebased Business” – only real, working businesses with URLs provided, so you can do further investigation on your own. And if you do own an unusual web business, make sure you submit your story to us.
AdsensePro.

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:18 am

This is actually very interesting... and probably something that many of the forum members here would want to look into. Both for business ideas, and for exposure.

Unfortunately, you have posted it in an irrelevant category (Adsense/Contextual advertising)... and it is a blatant promotion for your site. And as your very first post here, to boot.

If you are serious about networking here at SSWT and gaining exposure for your website, let me know. PM (private messag) me and I will delete this thread and let you start over by posting a 'real' introduction in the Introductions category.

You can set up a Signature in your Profile settings too, so that people can check out your website ;)

Let me know, otherwise I have to delete this post and ban you from the forum for spamming...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options