[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Are you in the AdSense trap? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are you in the AdSense trap?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Are you in the AdSense trap?

Postby Warren Contreras » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:22 am

Google AdSense may be a huge boon to the masters that hype it to all us little guys, but how much are you really making? Have you heard about all the accounts that are being shut down for click fraud just before they collect the $100 minimum?

The bottom line is Google has a crafty, well executed plan and I'm glad I discovered it early and don't have to be their sucker anymore. I did all the work and they stole my visitors for pennies they never had to pay me.

As big as they are, add up all the little suckers and we are talking a FORTUNE. No wonder they are glad to pay the big guru's to promote it!

The only reason to use them is if you don't have your own products to let you keep ALL the money. You can get your own army of affiliates selling for YOU and still keep your visitors on your site instead of losing them.

If you sit there saying you don't have the skill to do that, you need

I not only made back my investment 10 fold the first day, but it showed me a simple secret to making crazy money and gave me all the scripts I need to do it. Now he pays me 100% commission if I refer it to you and you can get the same deal for $7, about the price of a Happy Meal or two.
Warren Contreras

Postby NetDebut » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:01 am

Hey Warren,

Thanks for speaking out but that report has actually been circulating around for a bit. I purchased a couple of days ago and haven't even found the chance to read it, lol. I will get to it soon though. I have so many things to do.
NetDebut

Postby Warren Contreras » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:15 am

Warren Contreras

Postby john925 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:18 pm

john925

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:53 am

Warren Contreras

Postby cheaputils » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:54 pm

cheaputils

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options