[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adsense and types of ads... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adsense and types of ads...

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adsense and types of ads...

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:01 am

Hi,

Is there a way that when setting up Adsense you can
not have certain categories of ads that run on your
sites?

I didn't see that when I set it up, so I thoughts I'd ask
and see if anyone here has had any experience in that
area.

Thanks much,

Lee

P.S. I hope I get the emails when there is a response.
For some reason I don't get them even when the "notfiy
me when a reply is posted" is checked. I'll look better.

___
Lee

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:27 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

wow, a long time

Postby Lee » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Lynn...

I checked the email in profile and made sure it was
as you suggested.

Help? Yes. Some of the things changed more to what
I was liking. Not sure why, but they did.

Sorry to be so long in replying,

Lee

__
Lee

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options