[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adsense Tracking program for only $9.95! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adsense Tracking program for only $9.95!

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adsense Tracking program for only $9.95!

Postby ChristyK » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:21 pm

I've been putting off buying Adsense Tracker (Adsense Gold) because of the price. Told myself just a few days ago, I had to focus on getting more traffic and clicks before buying something to analyze it.

Well, I'm glad I waited. Just found out about Adspy Tracker. It does all the tracking I was looking for - the terms used to find my site, what pages they are landing and clicking on, and even the ad clicked - and it's only $9.99.

I figured there had to be a catch but since it's put out by Matt Callen I was not too worried. Well, there is a catch but it's a simple one. After purchasing you are sent to a One Time Offer for a site builder. Just say no (unless you're interested) and you've got a great Adsense tracker at a fantastic price. There are even installation videos.

My affil link: http://www.adspytracker.com/?affiliate=860 (thanks! :D )

non-affil link: http://www.adspytracker.com

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:44 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby midwestmedia » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:15 pm

midwestmedia
Elite Member

Postby ChristyK » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:56 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby midwestmedia » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:49 am

Christy,

I purchased through your link as well. :) I'll compare them side by side tomrrow and see what I can find out.

Considering that there is no limit to how many page views it tracks, it might be a better value.

Thanks!

Jennifer
midwestmedia
Elite Member

Postby ChristyK » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:38 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:22 pm

I noticed the thread, and the fix as well. He took care of that pretty quickly ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 pm

Wanted to see what you think of the script, Jen. I'm very happy with my purchase though I must admit I had quite the frustration getting it installed. It came down to the simple fact that - although it wasn't in the manual so maybe others did not have the problem - I had to set the libs folder to 777 permission before running the setup, then switched it back once installed. Thought others might want to try this if they have an error. If anyone needs I'll find the error message and post it.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:32 pm

Hi Christy,
I didn't notice this thread sooner, so I purchased through the recommendation on Lynn's blog.

Thanks for letting us all know about this neat tool. Based on my initial experience with it, the admin panel can use a usability overhaul, but for the most part, it's pretty sweet for only ten bucks. (I actually did a quick .)

I didn't need to change the permissions on the lib folder, but it told me to change the permissions for a file that didn't exist. I thought something was wrong with my zip, but, but I saw the note on the video tutorials page and it cleared it up for me. I think he should update the manual to reflect that, however, I'm happy with my purchase, too.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby ChristyK » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:49 pm

You bought through Lynn's blog :cry: . Just kidding :lol:

Yes, he definitely needs to update that manual. I had 2 guys write me at wits end because they had not known about changing the file permission and there's so much discrepancy between the video and manual and what actually needs to be done. I'm sure Matt is getting plenty of emails. I got it worked out for both of them. Actually, after the 2nd guy fixed the permissions he got an error about no db. The only thing that was required was to click Refresh so that the cache was no longer being accessed. Again, I don't think that was mentioned anywhere.

Christy

PS.. Funny thing is both of the people who had problems had spent a LOT of time working with Hostgator trying to figure out the problem. Just goes to show again what incredible support hostgator offers as many hosts would not even consider figuring out errors generated by someone else's software.
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:23 pm

HostGator does have awesome support, doesn't it?? I've a couple instances where my sites went down, and their live support handled the problems right away.

What they lack in uptime, they definitely make up for in customer support and courtesy.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby giftsolution » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:15 pm

giftsolution
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:23 pm

theuniek1

Postby giftsolution » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:34 pm

giftsolution
Elite Member

Postby cheaputils » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:53 am

I've just bought a copy too, but it's now gone up to $39. :(

I haven't got the download link yet because the verify payment screen didn't exit and I'm still awaiting Matt's instructions.

Dave
cheaputils

Next

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options