[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - AdSense Campaign Wrongly Terminated For Click Fraud? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

AdSense Campaign Wrongly Terminated For Click Fraud?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

AdSense Campaign Wrongly Terminated For Click Fraud?

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:04 am

First of all, let me say this has not happened to me ~ yet. Google seems to blind-side people who had no idea it was coming and unanimously insist they have never clicked on their own ads. They also say that if Google had told them that something was not right, they would have corrected whatever it was. I am not - repeat not - doing anything wrong, but that doesn't seem to matter. I could be next and so could you.

:arrow: This is not a revenge post or a "let's get Google" post.

That being said, Google seems to be on a roll terminating accounts, keeping the money, and refusing to provide any documentation for doing so. The general response is to kick and yell and scream, and then slink away to find some other source of ad income.

However, at least some people are fighting back by filing legal complaints wherever they can in an attempt to not only get the money they feel is owed to them, but to clean up a business practice that is just not right.

If this has happened to you, feel free to file a complaint with the consumer fraud division of your state Attorney General.

Then file complaints with the following:

Federal Trade Commission
Division of Marketing Practices
http://www.ftc.gov

Direct Marketing Association
http://www.the-dma.org

BBB of Silicon Valley (where Google is located)
(San Jose, CA)
700 Empey Way, Suite 110
San Jose, Ca 95128
Phone: (408)278-7400
Fax: (408)278-7444
email: info@bbbsilicon.org
web: http://www.bbbsilicon.org

It might not do any good, but I feel - and I think most people would agree, that if Google is essentially going to accuse a person of being a liar, cheat and thief, they at least ought to document their reasons and not just string you along thinking you were doing well and then drop the bombshell and keep what you had every reason to believe was your money!

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Postby NetDebut » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:53 pm

Hey Sandi,

I like the idea of this, but I decided to get them back in an even better way - instead of suing them for their money, I'm going to shut them down.

If it's okay with Lynn, go to the following link to see what I mean - I'm sort of starting a rebellion, lol:

http://www.fairadsnetwork.com
NetDebut

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options