[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adsense Portals - should I consider them? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adsense Portals - should I consider them?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adsense Portals - should I consider them?

Postby RKramkowski » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:23 pm

Hi,

I've gotten emails hawking what is called adsense portals (George Pluss') dime sales). Being new to internet marketing, I see them as a quick way to get started while I learn more, as well as using them for templates and functioning examples. They seem like a good deal for the price except for several things...

It is claimed that he has made money from them and is now selling them. If they are identical to his sites, won't they get banned for duplicate content?

If the keywords are the same, my rankings wouldn't be that great so how do I get a good ranking and clicks?

If I use one of those sites to get an adsense account, will the fact that it is exactly like George's (and anyone else that purchased it) cause me to not get an account?

These then beg other questions...

If I were to purchase one, should I undertake my own keyword optimization?

Should I also change the look and feel?

Should I also be changing some of the content?

...or should I be going down another path entirely?

Thanks,
Bob
RKramkowski

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:17 am

You won't get banned from the dup content, but you wont make much money from it.

There is a reason he is selling these site. He already made his money off of them.

Unless there is a limited number being sold I would stay away for premade adsense sites all together.

now there are some exceptions like nichemainia offers some great deals as they only sell like 30 of each site. Once you start getting into mass production, there really is no point.
Marc Meole

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 pm

When I see something like this, my first thought is: Considering all of the time I would need to spend customizing, optimizing and marketing this so that it actually earns money... I could develop something unique in that same amount of time.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby john925 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:53 am

john925

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options