[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - One year Google Adsense Income $343 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

One year Google Adsense Income $343

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

One year Google Adsense Income $343

Postby sarpras » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:10 pm

My website complete one year on June first week. I am working only 2 hours a day. I want to earn $200 per month on next year.
Please help me?
sarpras

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby john925 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:34 am

john925

Postby cheaputils » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:00 am

I've been running Adsense for exactly one year now, and I generated $886.66 in that period from 2,706 clicks, which works out at $0.33 per click. $515.42 of that total has come this year, so have increased by 40% in the second 6 month period.

start date/site/income

12 jun 2006 lake district sports $120.43
12 jun 2006 ferryhill weather $4.06
15 jun 2006 ferryhill virtual tour $318.06
15 jun 2006 north east forum $257.65
24 sep 2006 ezmoney $79.89
08 oct 2006 your talk forum $1.38 *
23 oct 2006 nediary blog $12.31
23 jan 2007 florida holiday wiki $3.16
29 jan 2007 lake district wiki $6.21
09 mar 2007 the chapter newspaper $51.61
12 may 2007 disney blog $0.96
18 mar 2007 quizweek blog $0.29
24 mar 2007 adsense alternatives £0.20
04 jun 2007 equity release advice $1.71

* terminated

As can be seen, the bigger earners are those set up last year. It takes a while for the sites to become established and gain traffic/backlinks; more than just a couple of months. None of the blogs perform particularly well on their own, but are useful for channeling traffic to other sites by publicising them. Some of the other sites I will drop and try other niches.

I hope this helps illustrate how long it takes to get things established.

Dave
Last edited by cheaputils on Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cheaputils

Postby john925 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Whats the * terminated for. Is that there because you just got banned or something. lol
john925

Postby cheaputils » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:00 pm

Ha ha, no nothing like that, just that the site was abandoned as such. I realised it wasn't working, so moved on. I only have limited MySQL databases with my domains and needed that one for a different project.
cheaputils

Postby john925 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:41 pm

LOL,

Thanks for letting me know why it was there. You've done alright with earnings on a few of them. But truthfully you have to work out how much hours you spent on each one and how much you have earn't and then try and work out how much you have earn't per hour with these sites.

This is how I work out how much I roughly earn per hour for working on my sites.
john925

Postby cheaputils » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:23 pm

Yes, some of them have worked ok and some of the others haven't really worked out as adsense earners. That's the way it goes, you've got to keep exploring new niches and recycling the ones that don't work. There's a couple that i've added this year that look quite promising, but three of the blogs will be dropped. I'm surprised the adsense alternatives site hasn't done better, but Google isn't really too keen on indexing it, I wonder why? :)

These are the ones that will get the chop I think, as it's a disproportionate amount of effort for the reward involved :

23 jan 2007 florida holiday wiki $3.16
12 may 2007 disney blog $0.96
18 mar 2007 quizweek blog $0.29

I won't be adding anything further new in the near future, but will be working to increase the traffic on all of the other sites by white hat SEO.
cheaputils

Re: One year Google Adsense Income $343

Postby Adulu » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 am

Adulu

Postby sarpras » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Yes, Now i reach near to $200 per month.
sarpras

Update on earnings

Postby cheaputils » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:09 pm

In the year 17th March 2007 - 16th March 2008

Google earnings increased to $1,324.92.

Still improving. :D
cheaputils

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options