[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to reach 1 Million people - your ideas? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to reach 1 Million people - your ideas?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

How to reach 1 Million people - your ideas?

Postby GoalsMagic » Sat May 17, 2003 6:58 pm

GoalsMagic

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 18, 2003 12:23 pm

Hi Rod,

Your website looks great and your program is excellent... all you really have left to do is the marketing. My first two suggestions would be search engines and forums. Have you read Rebekah Nahai's work titled ""? Hit search engine optimization and ranking with a vengeance, and join targeted online communities (and get involved!).

You might also consider:

- a free ebook for Viral Marketing purposes
- radio interviews - both online and offline

Tell us about some of the methods you are currently implementing...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Joe McHenry » Sun May 18, 2003 1:13 pm

Hello Rod,

I would also suggest writing some Goal Management articles and submitting them to Article Banks of which there are many. With your resource box giving full details of your system of course.

best wishes

Joe

http://www.tips-for-boomers.com
Joe McHenry

Marketing Ideas for Goals Magic System

Postby GoalsMagic » Sun May 18, 2003 5:55 pm

Lynn ... The Goals Magic System is in itself a viral marketing eBook. Its given away free and we have been encouraging people to email it on to others. I have also been offering it to webmasters as free give away from their websites to newsletter subscribers etc. So please feel free to give it away as a gift to new SSWT subscribers ;)

It needs more content in it with regards to how to use the system which I am working on at the moment. There will be a version 2 release in future which might make it more user friendly.

I like your radio idea and need to explore this further. Has enourmous potential to spread the word.

I am a great believer in forum's and enjoy participating in them so this will be a strong part of my startegy.

Joe ... Yes your right on the money with submitting articles on Goal Setting. I have submitted one so far with a good response, and now plan to do an article a week for the next 10 weeks.

:idea: One idea I am focusing on is using an eZine subscritption service. I am using which has driven a lot of subscribers so far. This works on a credit system based on traffic to your site.

So the key for me is to build lots of quality content to give the users of Goals Magic System a reason to keep coming back to my site and thus increase my credits. This one idea has given me more than 40 subscribers in last week alone.

Regards
Rod Moore
Goals Magic System
[/url]
GoalsMagic

Postby R Hagel » Sun May 18, 2003 7:38 pm

Hi Rod,

Is the book rebrandible so webmasters can insert their links in it? That will help with the viral effect.

Cheers,

Becky
R Hagel

Re-Brandable

Postby GoalsMagic » Sun May 18, 2003 10:20 pm

Hey Becky ... yes absolutely!

We would be more than happy to add your brand to the Goals Magic System if you wish to give it away from your site. offer is also open to all webmasters.

Send me an email at self_manage@yahoo.com

Cheers
Rod Moore
GoalsMagic

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 19, 2003 12:28 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 19, 2003 11:09 pm

I had a quick question - how will you be able to track how many people the Goals Magic System has currently reached at any given time?

Also - have you considered a Forum on your site? It's a great way, along with a newsletter of course, to encourage repeat visitors! Your content would be a perfect topic for an open discussion forum.

I have personally downloaded and began to use the system - and LOVE IT. I will be distributing the system to all SSWT Subscribers ;) effective today!

Keep us posted on your progress - and everyone keep the ideas coming! In the meantime, I'll see what we can do about that radio interview :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Tracking ....

Postby GoalsMagic » Tue May 20, 2003 3:32 am

Lynn .... this is an excellent question and one I have struggled with. I have no idea of how many copies for instance that you give away. So I will never be quite sure that we reach one million.

However, being a good goal setter I knew I needed some form of metric. So I concluded that if 5% of those who received a copy actually used it and wanted to get a copy of the instructions etc, then they would have to come to the web site and register. So I figured when I had 50,000 people registered and using Goals Magic System that we would then be close to One Million people who have received it.

Mark of Total Life Success fame suggests that I am being to optimistic and maybe 1% is a better figure to aim at. But for now my evidence procedure for goal achieved is 50,000 subscribed users. Of course by the time we start getting close to that goal I will no doubt revise it upwards lol

I am in process of setting up forum at Goals Magic site. I am keen to use the forum as a knowledge share and a master mind group. I confess self interested reasons - think of the awesome power of 50,000 goal achievers all gathering together to transfer ideas, skills, knowledge and strategies on how to set & get goals!

From the knowledge that I gain through this process we may look at a professional version of Goals Magic. It would certainly be one of the largest case studies ever conducted on goal setting and its implications.

Regards
Rod Moore
GoalsMagic

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 20, 2003 9:21 am

Ohh... I have ideas brewing. No doubt you are onto something big here. You can count me in as one of your 50,000 - all the way!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity