[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What are the best traffic exchanges out there? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What are the best traffic exchanges out there?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

What are the best traffic exchanges out there?

Postby computerincome » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:13 am

I am trying to put together a good daily marketing plan - so far this includes answering my emails, surfing hitexchanges, posting to forums, finding link exchanges and writing and submitting articles.

But I do not want to waste time on things that do not work. I think traffic exchanges can work if you use a decent splash page and capture leads but obviously some traffic exchanges are better than others. What ones do you use and which do you constantly get decent results from?

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:10 am

The best traffic exchanges? Wow, that really is a hard one. I use to use as much as 20-40 traffic exchanges a few years back and I was quite successful with them. Using just mainly traffic exchanges I still made over $50,000. Now things have a changed a bit, I'm not sure if I can still pull that off. I just don't have the time for them anymore though. *sigh* Too busy.

Anywho, if you want a long list of traffic exchanges I can send that to you. And oh, did you get my ebook yet? I'm not sure if I PMed you that info, but you can get it at . I've received a lot of positive comments about it from people who were half way through and completely done reading. It's just funny that they even stop in the middle of the ebook just to tell me that they're enjoying it. It's satisfying.

Anyway, it will be available until the 29th. Understand that the current version is incomplete. The complete version will be available for purchase on the 30th. Okay, enough talk, I'll ttyl.
NetDebut

Will review for you

Postby computerincome » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:35 am

Hi Kevin,

I have a large number of hitexchanges already - want to narrow them down to the best ones to use.

Thanks for the offer about your ebook. If you want to send me a free copy I will review it and post the review on my website, ezine and blog for you. Will of course be an honest review as I find it!

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:47 am

Hey Rachel,

If I could ever find more time out of my busy schedule, I'd do some tests and see which ones work best, but I have my priorities. You can download the ebook from my site: http://www.thehiddensecretsrevealed.com

Send me an email once you've read it. It should be included in my confirmation emails to you and et cetera. I've received some good inputs and would love to have yours as well. Talk to you later.
NetDebut

My opinion

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:48 am

I have used Traffic Exchanges successfully for five years and yet picking the ONE I think is best is no strain.

It has to be True View Traffic because of the interaction available and the fact your site actually gets read if you ask a question about it on your configuration.

http://GetYoursFree.com/traffic
Warren Contreras

Postby lazydad » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:35 am

lazydad

Here are the results of my research

Postby computerincome » Tue May 16, 2006 5:24 am

computerincome

Uuummm, I think...

Postby massimo » Tue May 16, 2006 6:28 am

Good day! :)

Rachel, I think you missed something important...

You wrote:
"I am trying to put together a good daily marketing plan - so far this includes answering my emails, surfing hitexchanges, posting to forums, finding link exchanges and writing and submitting articles..."

Rachel, I'm not able to see "search engines traffic" in your marketing plan, and I suggest you to strongly consider it. The best targeted traffic comes from engines. It's my personal opinion.

Note I'm not a fan or expert about SEO (Search Engines Optimization), there are some simple methods that every webmaster can do without experience...

I am just thrilled from my last results about traffic:
http://www.eoltt.com/tbtoyl-secrets.html

And I don't love sale pitchs, difficult jobs, repetitive-robotic operations, hard marketing techniques.

Friends: how many REAL profits have you made with traffic exchanges?

Another thing:
If you will use a "good landing page" within T.Exchanges you will collect leads. I know it and I used this way.

The problem about those leads?
They are unresponsive, they ignore your messages. Only a waste of time & energy...

Just my opinion. Have a super day, :wink:
Massimo "MAx GTD"
massimo

Postby computerincome » Tue May 16, 2006 6:41 am

Sorry don't agree. I have successfully got good leads and thus sales from traffic exchanges. On your other point, I do get a fair amount of traffic to my main website from search engines. However, I do not consider this a daily marketing tasks. My sites are already listed. I exchange links and write and submit articles daily which helps with SEO but apart from that there is very little you can do on a daily basis.

Rachel
computerincome

Response to TE

Postby ksruckman » Thu May 18, 2006 3:44 am

ksruckman

Postby computerincome » Thu May 18, 2006 3:51 am

computerincome

Do I have my own blog?

Postby ksruckman » Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 am

ksruckman

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity