[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need advice, please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need advice, please

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Need advice, please

Postby Mary Goulet » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:13 pm

Mary Goulet

Postby WAHumor » Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:02 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

It's available!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:11 am

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:31 am

Apparently the registrant's name is also "Mary Goulet", Phil - the question is, what *were* her plans for that domain name, and what are her plans *now* - other than to hold it ransom for the real Mary Goulet ;) Seriously... she might gladly sell it to our Mary for the original price she paid to reserve it for six years... but then three years ago prices were quite different than they are now (ouch!).
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:55 am

...the sucking it up and paying the going rate may be necessary.

It's still cheaper than if she realizes she has something of *greater* value on her hands.

Don't let her see you sweat, Mary...(our Mary, that is :roll: )
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Ross » Sat May 03, 2003 10:16 pm

Mary

I personally think .net sounds much easier to remember as it sorta rolls off the tounge as a rhyme, it's a keeper in my books :)

Ross
http://www.WorkatHomeCentral.com
Ross

Postby R Hagel » Thu May 15, 2003 12:07 pm

R Hagel

Hi Mary

Postby stratola » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:31 pm

Hi Mary,

Have you emailed her and asked if she's willing to part with it?

I had to go with a hyphen for because UnMarketing.com was taken, and also not being used... I asked the guy if he would sell it, he said "Make me an offer" Apparently $100 wasn't the amount he was going for... then he extended the registration another two years... Woops..

I'm now attached to Un-Marketing and think it seperates the term better, but it's a pain to say "Un hyphen marketing dot com" like I had to in an interview last week!!
stratola

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:13 pm

Hi everybody,

Mary using .com would make people smile.

Mary Goulet Calm "Hyper maybe, calm I don't know. :D

Just let everyone know "I am so happy" my subscriber list is up to 51
heading toward my 100 by July 1.

Hi Becky, did you really like my cannibal joke. :D

I really like domain names with hypens.
James Mann

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity