This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Viral Marketing Made Easy!

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Postby robert adams » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 am

you have 2 posts now and both seem to be no more than promoting your website.
please keep advertising to the proper forum.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby jrise » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Lynn Terry wrote:You're welcome - Glad you enjoyed it!

I thought it was genius! :D

Its Genius Indeed!
jrise

Postby jrise » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm

robert adams wrote:you have 2 posts now and both seem to be no more than promoting your website.
please keep advertising to the proper forum.

robert

I am not advertising on this forum, of course it is always nice to have a good signature, but I find this forum very interesting. It is to bad you are seeing it the wrong way, guess its human nature to think of someone the negative way.

Thanks for your ALL SEEING EYE
jrise

Postby mellymom3 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 am

I have recently begun enjoying the viral marketing effect. I have a few reports that I have written and have been implementing the viral route. When I joined up for the free http://viralebookexplosion.comI was introduced to tons of information, free ebooks to give away with tons of affiliate links we can rebrand with our own. and then a complete list of websites you can upload your free books to so others can find them and download when wanted. Now since I knew there would most likely be a ton of others trying to submit the same books from viralebook site, I just saved all the links and used the sites to upload my own free ebooks I am giving away.
Saved me a ton of time researching where I could submit my own stuff to as well as gave me an option to make some extra cash.

I really do think viral marketing is an excellent method to use to get your business off the ground.
mellymom3

Postby jams002 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 am

online marketing & publicity what is this?is this easy to do?

Previous

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity