This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The BEST way to use InstantAtttention/InstantGenerator

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

The BEST way to use InstantAtttention/InstantGenerator

Postby Kelley » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:27 am

There is a way to use Instant Attention or Instant Generator that can make your sales skyrocket. :D I know because I stumbled upon it.

It wasn't until I saw several other less effective examples of their use that it occurred to me why my method is so much more effective.

(It's almost funny. On the InstantAttention web site, they prominently feature a testimonial from someone who achieved a 17% increase in sales - in bold print no less. My sales shot up 377% just in the first two weeks.)

Here is how to do it. Use your Instant Attention or Instant Generator post-it note to feature a tantalizing quote from one of your articles. (The quote has a benefit in it that the reader really wants.) That's what I did. If they order my product, they get the article.

Picture any successful magazine cover, they are covered with headlines that make you want to pick up the magazine. It's kind of like, if you buy our magazine, you get the article. Magazines have used this technique successfully for generations.

Use your IA/IG in the same way.

Have you ever seen a magazine ask you for a subscription on it's cover. The answer would be a big fat "NO." So stop using your IA/IG to ask people to subscribe to your newsletter.

Here's the great part. My subscription rate also doubled or tripled without asking. You don't have to ask for subscriptions.

My traffic also increased about 50% because more people decided to become affiliates.

I hope this helps you if you have either Instant Attention or Instant Generator. :)

Kelley
Kelley

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity