[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Has anyone used 2MuchTraffic.com • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has anyone used 2MuchTraffic.com

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Has anyone used 2MuchTraffic.com

Postby Kelley » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:23 pm

If you have used 2MuchTraffic.com, was it worthwhile, profitable?
Kelley

Postby cyriver » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:46 am

Hi Kelley,

First of all, I don't use 2MuchTraffic so you may not want to read my reply. But I have reasons not to use this sort of programs or services.

-Eventually what matters is not the number of traffic but the number of targeted traffic for the sake of conversion rate.
-Concerning the targeted traffic, you know about your product s or services better than the agent.

These boil down to me to the conclusion: Do it by myself!

You may get some ideas and how to's from following sources.

-Article:How to increase targeted traffic?

-Excerpt of SEOBOOK about "Google Adwords and Overture PPC Tips". You can download it freely at

Hope these help.
cyriver

Lists and things

Postby HGPgal » Tue May 03, 2005 10:30 pm

Kelley ~ There are so many list builders out there right now. I've
tried a few, including ListMachine. Don't like getting all those emails
from other members and growing my list was slow.

Unless you're a power recruiter, it's difficult. And the list really isn't
yours. You do all the work for someone else so they can get a fat list...

Have others grow YOUR list for you. Contact your list any time you
want and make a profit before sending your first email. You can
check it our here: http://www.virallistbuilder.com/r.php?u=HGPgal

HTH,
~Lisa
HGPgal

Postby avrr » Wed May 04, 2005 12:15 pm

Hi Kelley,

My sincere advice: (its up to you to take it or not though :) )
= Don't buy email lists
= Don't pay single cent to 'We will drive 10000 visitors everyday' type webservices

Instead: You get targeted traffic from-
= Pay for Overture.com (now its under Yahoo)
= Google adwords
= Write articles and submit to content sites (I highly recommend this)
= Setup an ezine or ecourse to develop a good list
avrr

Postby Kelley » Wed May 04, 2005 2:11 pm

Thanks for your advice. It's good advice. I tried the 2 much traffic -- it's still running and producing almost nothing.
Kelley

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity