[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do I engage seo works to be done for my site? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do I engage seo works to be done for my site?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

How do I engage seo works to be done for my site?

Postby smithsmith » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:24 am

Hello everyone, I have recently launched my site and would be requiring SEO works to be done. I am not sure which online company to consider as this is my first time that I am getting a site running. I would prefer to have some choices left with me so that I can choose the best among them. So, can you tell me as to what options I should consider to get my work done for less money?
Thanks
smithsmith

Postby annalaurabrown » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 pm

What a great question?
If you can and know how, I would do some of it yourself. I would do some basic things as well such as either writing some articles and posting them to directories and starting a blog, or hiring someone to write some articles for you.
I would ask for references from a company as well as take a look at what work they have done with other sites.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 am

scroll down, there is a forum/topic here about SEO.
you will learn all you need to know from there.

then, if you decide to pay someone to do it, you will know what you are doing.
or,
you can simply do it yourself.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Re: How do I engage seo works to be done for my site?

Postby hector99b6 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:30 am

I think that you should consider working on a freelance site. The best place to place your website for better considerations would be a place that has like this one. You can place a project on the site and you will get bids on the projects from the people who are interested in optimizing your site as per your requirements and the suggested fee.
Cheers.
Last edited by hector99b6 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hector99b6

Postby doc333 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 am

doc333

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity