[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Advice needed to earn money online!!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Advice needed to earn money online!!!!

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Advice needed to earn money online!!!!

Postby hector99b6 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Last edited by hector99b6 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hector99b6

Postby Jenn_Givler » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Jenn_Givler
Elite Member

Re: Advice needed to earn money online!!!!

Postby lisa.ray » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 am

Here is another one……….with the same question to make money on web………I tell you that as far as I have seen there are many such platforms to make money, but there are exponentially more SCAMS than there are legitimate opportunities…….you must be really wise in your selection so that you don’t waste time and money unnecessarily. I have too had some very bad experiences in this way…but recently my cousin introduced me to , which is a strong and effective concept to start earning money in a much more secured way. Not only does it work, but I can see you offering this to your friends and family.
lisa.ray

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby cherie27 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:58 am

cherie27

Postby iyazam » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 pm

I recommend that what ever it is you are interested in promoting or selling online - make sure that you have all of the information about your service, product, industry, market etc... and share that information.

When I say share I mean - market. By marketing your information people will get to know you and trust and this is critical in todays day an age in Social Media.
iyazam

Postby robert adams » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 pm

read everything on this board and on Lynns blog.
you will get a marketing education that would cost you thousands anywhere else, all for free.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Michelle Waters » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 pm

It sounds to me like you are starting out looking in the wrong place.

The successful business owners that I work with don't start out looking for a way to "make money online."

They start out by seeing a need in a community that they are a part of.

For example, I started out when my SAHM friends needed websites to sell the cloth diapers -- and found out that I had learned how to build websites. One of my clients started out trying dozens of baby slings and not liking any of them. So she made her own. People would stop her on the street and ask her where she bought her sling and if they could buy one too. And now she is running a very successful baby sling company.

You need to figure out what you can offer your online or offline community and what you are passionate about. Then figure out the details of what system best suits what you will do.
Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:33 pm

You have to feel passionate about whatever you do decide on, if you have no interest or low interest in the business model you will not succeed.

I refuse to sell a product that I have not first tested and love. If I cannot believe in the product there is no use in me pushing it on other people to buy.

When you do not have passion about a product or service that you are offering you lack the enthusiasm to sell it to others, and they do see this even if you do not stress it in spoken word. Sometimes your facial expressions or body language can tell the whole story.

A friend of mine is a type 1 diabetic and she hated those plain metal medic alert bracelets. Her solution was to take the medic alert part of it off of the chain provided and create a beautiful beaded bracelet. Before long friends were buying them , family was pushing it to their friends for her and she was selling them faster than she could make them on ebay.

Sometimes it is the most innocent changes in your own life that can spur on a great business idea and a passion for success.
karynsolo

Postby seems » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm

seems

Postby business-mentor » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 am

Internet is a great place to make money, many businesses can appear totally straightforward but you need to check them out thoroughly before deciding to make a commitment.
business-mentor

Postby onlinemarketer07 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:10 pm

onlinemarketer07

Postby robert adams » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:54 pm

just like in the offline world, the way to make money is to find a need and fill it.
plain and simple.

go to ebay, look for the most searched for auctions.

go to google, type in that product name plus affilitate;

for instance:
widget+affiliates

now, you will see companies that sell widgets and offer an affiliate program.
signup for the program.
come back here and read everything you find here, especially the affiliate marketing section.

make however much money you want to.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Li Weng » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Li Weng

Postby smithsmith » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:27 pm

Forex trade is a good market and when you get the right broker on your side, it is a plus point. My brother is involved in the forex market and he deals with quite a few so I don’t really know which ones he is onto. But, he takes the from an online list where they can be sorted according to their country and trading platform. I hope that you will get considerable help from this list.
Happy Trading
smithsmith

Next

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity