[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - A new twist to Article Marketing. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A new twist to Article Marketing.

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

A new twist to Article Marketing.

Postby greenstacks.com » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:38 pm

I ran into this really cool new site that has a twist to article marketing.

Basically you write an article and then what it does is it takes you step by step and helps you take an article and make different variations of it. (including your resource box) I did this as a test with an article I wrote about MySpace and the results were amazing. I ended up with my article being published and high on the search engine organic results because it thought they were all different articles.

It really helped me with my traffic.

If you want the name of the service pm me, and I will send it to you. :-)
greenstacks.com

Postby altyfc » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:00 pm

It's not really new... just know as "spinning".

I'm not convinced by it, tbh. If it's working now, I suspect it's only a matter of time before the likes of G catch up.
altyfc

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity