[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Blogging • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Blogging

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Blogging

Postby Kurt Henninger » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Anyone on here use blogging for web site promotion? Any successes with it? Can you leave a link to your blog so I can see it? Thanks!
Kurt Henninger

Postby GT » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:41 am

Hi, Kurt:

Blogging is a great way to promote your online business. In fact, I know a number of marketers who have incorporated their blog and their website into one! That's definitely one way to add new content on a regular basis to make the search engines happy.

I try to add new posts to my blog every two days. Experienced marketers recommend every day. Some marketers claim to add new content several times a day! I used to think I was doing well when I was posting once a week!

When I started my business blog, I used it largely to promote my affiliate opportunities. However, over the past number of months, I have been trying to focus more on simply providing helpful insight and techniques for Internet marketing.

If you want, you can click on my blog link and read down through a few posts to see what I like to write about.

GT :)
GT

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:53 am

Hello Kurt,

There are lots of people using blogs to succesfully promote their sites and products here.

If you want to see a bunch of great examples, look under the Blog area of the forum http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... m.php?f=41

You'll see a topic at the top that is for people to show off their blogs. You'll find a lot of great examples by reading through it.

Also, the finest example I can give you, is Lynn's blog. www.clicknewz.com

She is masterful at interweaving excellent information, personal opinion, and product reviews, to promote her products, affiliate products, and her sites.
KansasDragon

Postby chastill » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:39 am

Im in the process of creating my own blog. There are a great deal of subjects to write about. I have to pick one that interesting to others and informative as well.
chastill

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 pm

I use it all the time! I have multiple blogs which I promote my other sites/blogs/articles on.
MommyEnterprises

Postby travelingnani1 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Blogging is absolutely the way to go. It is very important to blog if you want to build your internet business. With blogging you will increase you business.
travelingnani1

Postby Maa » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Maa

Postby dotcomsecretsuk » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 pm

dotcomsecretsuk

Postby tg » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:19 pm

tg

Postby tess47 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 pm

tess47

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity