[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Bum Marketing Concept And How To Make Money With It • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Bum Marketing Concept And How To Make Money With It

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Bum Marketing Concept And How To Make Money With It

Postby CHOSEN » Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 am

What exactly is Bum Marketing and how can you turn the concept into cash using your affiliate marketing campaigns? Good question.Let's proceed to answer it first.

Bum Marketing as it were is not a new concept.It is an age old trick that has been for quite sometime now and I have been using it since as far back as Jan.2003 and till date I use it.Truth is;Bum Marketing is responsible for a huge part of my income and I simply love it because it works!No story, the technique works.

You see Bum Marketing is a simple principle which works on the strategy of "Give And It Shall Be Given Unto You".In Bun Marketing the idea is to give something of value to people in form of information, then you now work out a back end which twists perfectly into a choose affiliate program you are promoting and because the people who've read your information have come to trust and respect you by the quality of the information you gave them, they end up buying from you and everybody walks home happy.

Relax...I know it is not clear yet.That was just a summary.We'll get right into the details of the story now where I will tear the whole concept apart for you step by-step that you may understand and use without any problem.

The first step to making Bum Marketing work for you will be to get an affiliate product you want to promote.So let's assume that you have picked a product, which is a facial cream that helps remove wrinkles; and it pays out $50 in commission for every sale you made, your next step will now be to use the Bum Marketing strategy to get the products in the face of the potential buyer without spending a cent.

To do this, all you need is to write an article about wrinkles.Be reminded, I said an article and not a sales material cloaked as an article.What I mean is an article giving good, quality information about wrinkles.

The mistake a lot of people make at this point is to think that their articles have to be 700 words deep or 4pages in length for it to work.In fact, after writing hundreds of articles myself and getting them published, I have come to realize that short articles of between 150-250 words work the best and even sweeter are articles that go list style.Here is an example.

3 WAYS TO SPEED UP YOUR AFFILIATE EARNINGS.

Most people do not realize that they can rake in massive amount of cash promoting other people's products and services without even having to build a website, or bother about all the other regular hassles of a regular business.

Revealing here are the 3 highly effective but little understood methods that will kick-start your own personal affiliate earnings in just a few hours from now.

1.Search For High In Demand Products Outside High Density Niches.

The mistake a lot of people make is to join the crowd and try to sell products which are already over marketed.Now, do not get me wrong.I am not saying you cannot make a success of your campaign doing this.What I am saying is that competition is usually keen.A lot of people will try to sell exactly what you sell and it might be hard to make a sale.It is wiser if you go out to do a little extra work and find something which is needed but with less marketing competition.

2.Use Article Marketing As A Strong Point To Promote Your Campaigns.

Here one place again where a lot of starting affiliate marketers miss it because they spend a lot of money on advertising and promotional where they could just have easily have used article marketing to promote their chosen affiliate pro-grammes and at the same time built credibility and a name upon which they can sell more affiliate stuff later.My advice is that you learn article marketing, and use it to effectively jump-start your affiliate marketing campaign.

3.Build A List.

Your first major target should not be to make a sale although it feels good when you make sales.You should aim first at building a list.A list is a collection of people's contact details of which the name and email are the most essential.With it, you can reach out to them over and over again, build trust and sell them quality stuff for a long period of time.It is absolutely important that you build a list.It helps you conserve your efforts and makes you more profits with less stress in the long run.

As a rule it is always good to write your articles using short paragraphs of not more than 4 to 6 lines deep and then of course there is the copyright notice and then most important is the resource box which is where you do your selling.

:lol:
CHOSEN

Postby matt.bush » Sat May 24, 2008 12:18 am

matt.bush

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity