[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Money Sources Content Should I Give Away - pros and cons :&a • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Money Sources Content Should I Give Away - pros and cons :&a

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Money Sources Content Should I Give Away - pros and cons :&a

Postby edwinnyc » Mon May 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi guys:

I am considering doing some thing, and just need others feedback, i need to know what the pros and cons you see if I choose to go this way

I basically provide alternative financing options to business owners, entrepreneurs, RE Investors and specialize in hard to place loans traditional banks will not do or will do but cannot provide funds like $75,000 - $12 million in 3-10 days...super fast!

Objective:

* To get traffic from providing content that is valuable
* To get links naturally from others whom find my content valuable

Simply put I am thinking of putting up content, revealing money sources that I normally would not provide, for business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs seeking business financing in the hope of getting business.

So the question is this a good content and traffic building strategy to give a certain amount of money sources that could help others get the money they need for their business from grants, government based backed up loans, etccc in return for some possible future business from a certain percentage of the traffic coming in.

What would be pros and cons of this strategy SEO wise and traffic wise

Why would you or wouldn't you suggest this!

Thanks
Last edited by edwinnyc on Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
edwinnyc

Postby Michelle Waters » Mon May 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Why is it that you're thinking about revealing sources you wouldn't normally provide?

When someone does come to you for sources, what services do you provide, in addition to handing them a name or link, if any?

I do suggest being careful with giving away the meat of what you provide.

Without knowing more, I would advise perhaps offering information on how to find loans, why one needs a loan, in what situation one would need a loan like what you offer.

Perhaps put together a special report with some general sources, and charge a fee for the report.

On your special report and in all of your free content, include a special backend offer of personalized business loan financial consulting at whatever your rate is.

You want to provide lots of content, but you don't want to give your services away either.
Michelle Waters
Elite Member

michelle...

Postby edwinnyc » Thu May 22, 2008 8:34 pm

edwinnyc

Postby easylifemoney » Fri May 23, 2008 9:55 pm

easylifemoney

Postby matt.bush » Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 am

matt.bush

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity