[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Lead Generation w/ EBay and their new rules • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Lead Generation w/ EBay and their new rules

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Lead Generation w/ EBay and their new rules

Postby greenstacks.com » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 pm

I have used EBay for along time to generate leads. No longer can use use an auction to sell a digital product.

I started playing around with EBay then because I did not want to lose this source of lead generation.

Here is what I ended up doing and it is working quite well:

1. I use the about me page the EBay provides. I put an autoresponder on that page along with other relevant information.
2. I created a classified ad to sell my digital product and put a link to my about me page on it.

It is working quite nicely. If anyone else has any other input on what they are doing with EBay for lead generation, I would love to hear it?????

Thanks! :)
greenstacks.com

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 pm

That's about the only way their really is to do it. Even before the recent eBay changes the about me page was the only one where you can place a link to your website or make a lead capture page.
Daniel Cassidy

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity