[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Search engine blaster • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Search engine blaster

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Search engine blaster

Postby miriampotter » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 am

Hello

As many of you know, links are important to bring people to your site.

Now due to ill health, I cannot spend time, creating them, so thought a short cut way of doing it automatically would be to use, search engine blaster.

What would values people's feedback on this,

Have you used it?
Does it work?
Is it an effective way to bring in new members?

http://www.searchengineblaster.com/

Thanks.
miriampotter

Postby MrCat » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 pm

MrCat

Postby miriampotter » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:58 am

Hello

What does SERP's stand for please?
miriampotter

Postby MrCat » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:01 am

MrCat

Postby miriampotter » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:15 am

miriampotter

Postby MrCat » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:19 pm

I think what they actually offer is submission to search engines. Some of them would help in SEO if it would also submit to directories. But overall - you would still need to do or outsource SEO for your site to be able to get top position in SERP.
MrCat

Postby miriampotter » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:47 am

Hello

So a bit of a dead loss then!

What do you do for SEO?
miriampotter

Postby MrCat » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:03 pm

MrCat

Postby miriampotter » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 am

Hello

Well Search Engine Blaster does half of those, but there is nothing better than personal recommendation.

Thanks.
miriampotter

Postby MrCat » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 pm

You are welcome.

Best of luck to you ;)
MrCat

Postby chastill » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 am

You might possibly like to look at this. This is the best in my opinion.

http://chastill.blastomatic.com/
chastill

Postby majidpucit123 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm

SERP's means search engine result pages these pages are those which we see in our organic search e.g google search.for more visit
majidpucit123

Postby caleb34 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:41 pm

caleb34

Do it Planned

Postby earn » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 am

earn

Postby GT » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:33 am

Hi, Miriam:

First off, I have subscribed to SearchEngine Blaster for about 8 months and now that Iam learning more about SEO (search engine optimization) I can look back and see that SearchEngine Blaster hasn't really done anything to help my websites.

Mr. Cat offers some very practical, very effective methods of SEO. They do require hands-on effort, for the most part - unfortunate in your situation - but they are methods recommended strongly by successful online marketers.

Since starting to focus on a number of the things on Mr. Cat's list, I have finally started to see some SEO results with my StarrBizz.com website.

I submit my site to directories - about 10 a day. And I have slowly been SEOing the source code and the content throughout my site.

I add new content to my blog every couple of days (aiming to get on a daily schedule with it), and I participate in several online business forums like this one.

Although I am a confident writer, I've fallen behind in my article marketing efforts, but am working to improve in that area. Likewise, social bookmarketing is climbing higher on my "to-do" list, too!

SearchEngine Blaster may claim to do all or some of those things, but if they do, it has had virtually zero effect on my websites.

GT :)
GT

Next

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity