[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Netflix & How to Dazzle Your Customers • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Netflix & How to Dazzle Your Customers

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Netflix & How to Dazzle Your Customers

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:57 am

Bonnie Lowe

Postby karynsolo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Bonnie you hit the nail on the head. Every business whether online or physical location must must must have exceptional customer service.

Customers today demand a higher level of service than in the past and are less forgiving when it comes to poor service standards. It is an absolute must to stay in contact with your customers and if something happens do not cover it up, lie or make up an excuse be honest and offer them assurance that the problem has been dealt with and you are so sorry for their inconveniences.

Customers appreciate straight up honesty and a heartfelt apology more than an excuse.

I work in the same industry for the time being and that approach is what i take with my customers and it drives my boss nuts. I do not bs the customers I just let them know straight up what is going on and why.

I work for a company that has got to start to learn how things work in the real world now, not the world they started in, they need to learn how to motivate not only customers but employees as well. Some days I feel as though I am beating my head against a brick wall.

The bottom line is that customers need and want the personal touch when it comes to service. They need to feel empowered and important to your business. I believe in the old rule of 10.

10 tell 10 tell 10 and so on, bad news will travel faster than good news and it can come to bite you in the backside real fast if you are not honest and truly concerned about your customers. On the flip side the 10 tells 10 tells 10 rule can build your business real fast in a very positive way if you provide a great place with great service for people to get product or services. You choose which way you want the rule of 10 to work for you.

No matter what kind of day I am having my customers get a consistent heartfelt hello, smile and the best service I can possibly offer them. There simply is no room for anything less.
karynsolo

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity