[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need some help! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need some help!

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Need some help!

Postby fredna734 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:32 am

Hi all,
I have set up an online store last month and now I am looking for an online marketing agency. Do you people know any good online marketing site, which will help me in increasing my sites traffic?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
fredna734

Postby annalaurabrown » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:10 pm

annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Re: Need some help!

Postby MrCat » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:20 pm

MrCat

Postby GaryHarvey » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 am

FWIW, I'd urge you to steer clear of pay per click
marketing till you know what you are doing. Can
burn through funds rather quickly while you're learning
-- and even then you might not get things right.

I havent yet figured out PPC. Google Adwords,
for example.

Gary
GaryHarvey

Postby tess47 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:14 pm

You should definitely write articles (or have someone do it for you), as this is a GREAT form of free advertising, as well as help for your SEO.

Also blogging, as mentioned above, and posting in forums - these are both wonderful FREE advertising. Advertise in groups such as Google and Yahoo! groups.

Put up a great profile on MySpace and some of the other social networking sites. There are TONS of free advertising methods out there, just use them and you will do fine without paying advertising agents!

Good luck!
tess47

Postby GaryHarvey » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:17 am

One more thing that has worked a treat for me
the last few days.

Use Social Marker.

http://socialmarker.com

Free.

You do need to register (also free) with the social
sites you want to submit your web pages to and
that takes a while but is a one time activity.

After that, every time you have a new page
at your site or blog, you can use socialmarker
to notify over 25 services of your new content.

Tip: Only do 10 per day. So it looks like natural
link growth to Google.

Tip: Come up with a username that is unique so
you can use the same one with all the social
sites. Keeps life easier. Include both numbers
and alphabetic characters, only.

Cheers,
Gary
http://FindHotMarkets.com/blog <-- what do you think of the new look of my new blog. Feel free to leave a comment as the blog is SEO-friendly. Your commentor URL will be followed by some lovely friendly SE spiders.
GaryHarvey

Postby Michelle Waters » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Postby caleb34 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 pm

SEO is the key, you need backlinks and good content. I provide a service where I can submit your site to 1000 quality directories for $100. You will receive confirmations in your inbox, and I will send you a full report when the job is finished. These are good directories. Pageranks are 0-5. and I will submit them over a 2 week time period so that the search engines won't penalize you for submitting them all at once. If you are interested send me a private message, and I will give you more details.
caleb34

Postby Michelle Waters » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:27 am

Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Postby cherie27 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 am

Knowing how to research your keyword is important.
You can apply the keywords to any kind of the marketing methods.
Like write a article, you can use the keyword to write an article.
cherie27

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:20 am

Li Weng

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 am

Li Weng

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity