[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Action Guide: Power Strategy for Traffic and Links • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Action Guide: Power Strategy for Traffic and Links

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Action Guide: Power Strategy for Traffic and Links

Postby seo2020 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have spent the past 3 months developing a formula for tackling the social networks to produce backlinks and traffic from thousands of social networks. This subject has always been shrouded in mystery and complications.

I have successfully categorized all social network activities based on types and specific business goals. This is an action plan.

I have compiled this report into a PDF and am opening this thread to invite comments and suggestions. The plan works quite well if implemented, I have quite a few case studies that prove it. I will share some of my results upon request only (I don't want this to be construed as spam).

Download the report here and be prepared to digest the first attempt (I have seen) to categorize the confusing mass of social network activity into a clear and concise action plan based on your specific business model.

Backlinks is one of many things that you will gain here. Traffic and ultimate sales is the goal of course.

http://www.charlesheflin.com/smm/

I need your feedback so please share and discuss.

Thank you,

Charles
seo2020

Postby annalaurabrown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:14 pm

I think this is great. You have included some information I have not seen anywhere else. It is well organized as well. Nice Job!
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity