[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How many posts and articles to write? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How many posts and articles to write?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Postby Mommyland » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:12 am

Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby Craig » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:04 am

G`day Gaz, Good to see you mate.

I have been to ezinearticles and there is a guy there called Sean Mize who makes a shipload out of article marketing. He publishes over 100 per week. I went to the latest articles section and found he submitted over 20 just today. That is prolific.

It seems a common theme but your income is in direct proportion to the amount of articles you submit.

It is just a numbers game really.

hth

Craig
He must have staff as it took me 3 hours to write 4 articles today. He writes 20 in a day.
Craig

Postby GaryHarvey » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 am

Hi Craig,
He's the chap I had in mind actually.

How he does it, I dont really know.
Except that he's prolific.

If memory serves, I believe he uses
a microphone to dictate his articles
and has them commercially transcribed.
But it wasnt that way for him at the
start.

I've churned out 3 or 4 in an hour but
you've got to be in the zone to do that.
And often I'm not in the zone.

A while back, I studied some of his material,
btw.

That pace of publishing is blistering, isnt it?

Once you get into the substantial profit levels,
you can outsource the writing too. But we're
talking about getting there first.

Gary
GaryHarvey

Postby mellymom3 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 am

mellymom3

Postby tess47 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:56 pm

I try to submit about 3 - 4 articles per week, usually to about 10 different article sites.

You will find the more articles you write, the easier it gets! Or, in my case anyway. When I first wrote an article, I thought 'this will never work'. I really didn't think I could come up with content to write alot of articles.

But, the longer you build a business online, the more you learn and then you have plenty of material to write about!

Good luck in your online adventures!

Tess

Simple Marketing Strategies for ANY Online Business
tess47

Previous

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity