[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - A request of the best. Please take a few minutes... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A request of the best. Please take a few minutes...

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

A request of the best. Please take a few minutes...

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:45 pm

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:02 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:09 pm

James Mann

Postby Mike Merz » Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:36 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:55 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:29 pm

James Mann

Postby WAHumor » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:39 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Pick me! Pick me!

Postby ShelleAtHome » Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:26 am

James,
If you want the opinion of a complete-idiot-about-the-net-but-taking-a-crash-course-so-i-can-get-my-site-going person.... Pick me! I think I am pretty much your target audience and I'd love to get your advice while sharing mine back.

(and YES - that was in ONE breath! The frightening thing is I actually talk like that too! :shock: )

Shelle
ShelleAtHome

Postby WAHumor » Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:23 am

Shelle...you're funny!

Soooo....why haven't you flooded me with content???

Ya might get in the ebook...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Pick a topic.... any topic

Postby ShelleAtHome » Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:55 am

:oops: Gee... thanks...

You see, I live with 5 daughters, and my dh has been laid off for 18 months. I'm basically a glass half-full person (None of your business what it is half full with!) and I've decided laughing is much better than crying most days.

So here is your funny for the day... We are blessed to have a pool in our yard. I'm in and out all day playing with the kids, working, making meals, etc so I have a couple of sweat-suit type things I toss on over my bathing suit in between. Last week my dh and I declared 'adult swim' and jumped in after dark for some peace and quiet and relaxation under the stars. My 5-year-old came to the back door, noticed I was missing my sweat-suit, and screamed into the night... "Mommy... Where are your clothes?"

I'll leave the neighbors wondering...

Shelle
~ When they're babies you want to eat them up... When they're 2 you wish you had...
ShelleAtHome

Postby WAHumor » Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:06 am

Hmmm...good start, Shelle!

And, of course, you're subscribed...

(Hint: If by some act of God or what-have-you you have not subscribed, do so now...we'll pretend we never had this little talk...)

Oh, and about that glass...

Which half is full...the left or the right??
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:09 am

Hi everyone, you to Dan. :lol:

Shelle I will send you a PM so you can check out my ebook.

I have funny things happy to me all the time, it's great.
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:07 am

Hi James :D

I've really been enjoying your ebook! I believe you told me that you were having someone edit it back at the time - I'm curious if you have made a lot of changes since I began reading it... :?:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:45 am

Hi Lynn, the only thing I am changing at this time is grammar and typos. :D

When I have that done I am adding a couple of things to it.

Suggestion are welcome. :D
James Mann

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity