[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What's going on with craigslist? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What's going on with craigslist?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

What's going on with craigslist?

Postby braver55b » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:52 am

I have filled out everything to place an ad on craiglist, I place an ad, craiglist's page comes up and says that my ad has been place, check back in 15 minutes to see it appear on the site and more than an hour later its not on the site, but when you log in the ad listing is green and it says it active?

I know this is not unique to me, I just wonder what's up with that?
braver55b

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:36 am

I've been having problems lately, too. I've been trying to update one of my listings (trying to sell my house) for the past 2 weeks, and whenever I finish the edit and hit "Continue", I get an error message saying Page Not Found or Listing May be Obsolete or something like that.

Thinking it might be a glitch with my account, I've even logged in under a new email as a new user, and still had problems.

I've sent their Support an email about this, but so far all I've received back is their automated reply.

It's been particularly frustrating because I was unable to advertise an Open House this past weekend!

Hey, anyone looking for a great 4-bedroom single-story house in Vacaville, send me a PM! :wink:
Bonnie Lowe

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:20 pm

I cannot buy in California yet.

Gotta stay where the real estate is cheap. Heheheh.

But thanks for the heads up on Craigslist...I am checking all my ads right now.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Deltlake1 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi everyone,
While on the topic of Craiglist.....
I have been trying to set my link for people
to click on as such... http://Car-Tunes.com,( not a link)
when it is really The first link
is much smaller and snappier. I used "Word"
to make the link. I can copy and paste it to the
ad, but it shows up as text.
Deltlake1

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity