[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Generating Leads With High Traffic Sites • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Generating Leads With High Traffic Sites

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Generating Leads With High Traffic Sites

Postby jaggiegill » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:10 pm

I have watched many videos online that showed countless methods of generating your own leads using Ebay Classifieds, and Ebay's own lead generator system (really for mortgage leads, but Ebay accepts MLM and product marketing as well).

Many people are trying to market with MySpace, YouTube and are getting mixed results. Now Ebay is showing up in the picture, I've yet to see proof that it's working for the average marketer out there.

So my question is , have you tried generating your own leads using Ebay and if so what results did you get compared to what you were you expecting?

If you haven't tried lead generation on Ebay, have you had success with other high traffic sites like the ones mentioned above?

Any input will be appreciated...

I would love to hear what you have to say about this topic!

P.S By the way Lynn, thanks for sharing all those free e-books on this site, especially the 12 Habits Of Highly Effective Internet Marketers, it's awesome! 8)
jaggiegill

Postby relyonhim7 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:12 pm

I've personally am doing well with a particular E-book by Mike Dillard called Magnetic sponsoring. The e-book teaches you how to attract your own prospects instead of buying leads and chasing other people down to join your business. Every person I talk to, I make it a point to let them know about the e-book and how much wasted time it'll save them in their marketing. The course also offers a FREE 10-Day Bootcamp series. Check out my link below where you will find this information. Hope this helps; love helping when i can.

take care

Check it out here:
http://relyonhim7.magneticsponsoringonline.com

Ontarian
relyonhim7

Postby MrCat » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:57 pm

Hi Jaggie,

Interesting topic you brought up. I haven't have the chance to do marketing in those sites.

But I could share you some interesting ways you might want to condsider in getting targetted traffic.

You may refer to my sig or Pm me for more info. Hope to help out :)
MrCat

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity