[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My website got more than 1600 visitors in 2 days! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My website got more than 1600 visitors in 2 days!

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

My website got more than 1600 visitors in 2 days!

Postby Newwonders » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:33 pm

Hiya,

I was given few referral links for autosurf websites a couple of days ago. For the last 2 days I've been on it, and I've just checked my website's statistics and I've had 1649 visitors in 2 days!!! Ok, I'm not saying they all paid attention to it but a few stayed for a bit and visited all the pages. What's even better is that it didn't cost me a penny! If you don't have a website to advertise you can get the cash for your surfing. Most of them only pay with E-gold though so if you don't have a free account already please use my link:

https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccou ... id=4471026

Here are the sites I've been busy with for the last 2 days, try them they are all free:

http://bigcashsurf.com/?ref=239
http://fivehits.com/?ref=6350
http://www.surfing4bucks.com/?ref=80
http://www.u4surf.com&ref=2066
http://www.pstraffic.com/?ref=1390
http://www.auto-surfer.com/signup.php?ref=5878
http://www.klick-banner-tausch.de/autov ... coachlydia
http://www.klick-banner-tausch.de/autoh ... coachlydia

Hope that helps!

N
Newwonders

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Hi N & Welcome to the forum

Its bad form to make your first post full of referral links ;) . Its best to post an Introduction first and get involved in some of the current discussions. You'll find its a very friendly & resourceful community.

Back to your topic of getting traffic from auto-surf sites, what type of conversion rate did you experience out of over 1600 unique visitors?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dale King » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:45 pm

You're obviously new to the game, but as you get more experienced, you'll realize that it's not the number of visitors to your website that's important, it's how many of those visitors convert.

It's not too difficult to get a ton of garbage traffic to your website.

However, getting quality, targeted traffic that converts is another matter altogether.

Dale King
Dale King

Postby Newwonders » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your messages, I apologise for not conforming to the normal procedure. I'm grateful for your input and I am indeed new, to the forum and the affiliate world less than 3 months, I got very excited because in fact a lot of this traffic converted and I've made more money in the last 3 days than I have in the last 2 months and 27 days or so, and I wanted to share with others.
I will participate in the forum and learn from the one who have more experience.

Thanks again.

N
Newwonders

Postby Newwonders » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:13 am

Lynn,

The conversion rate was very good, I got over 80 which represents a lot of pounds (I live in the UK so I speak in pounds, I guess 1 pound = 2 US dollars circa). In the last 3 days I have seen my earnings increase by a 1000%, I can't say that it's going to last (I hope it does :D ) but even if it doesn't, I can say that it happened and will never again be skeptical again when I read things on the internet.
As I said, I am new and have a lot to learn, I'm grateful for your help and patience.

Kind regards,

N
Newwonders

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:41 pm

Thats great! I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and feel encouraged to continue forward with your online ventures. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing more from you.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Very Suprised?

Postby braver55b » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:47 pm

:o Congratulations on your success, though I must say I have been very wary of such traffic as I have tried similar sites in the past, and all it ended up being is junk traffic. So I must say I am surprised. :o
braver55b

Postby MrCat » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Nice stats on your site! Welcome and goodluck pal! :)
MrCat

Postby skyjoe76 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:34 pm

I don't believe in autosurf sites. You did surprise me in the conversion rate.

So congrats on your success.
skyjoe76

Postby Michael b » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 am

Auto surf sites in my opinion are a waste of money as with anything that people are sent to your site just to earn credits.

If they are not interested in what you are selling they never will be or very few will be in any case.

I prefer to target my traffic to those interested in my offers.
Michael b

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:29 pm

For those of you that blog, there is a new network out just this week by John Reese that is a content sharing & traffic sharing opportunity unlike any other. It's called BlogRush, and this is my referral link:

http://www.blogrush.com/r20218464

Unlike auto surf or traffic exchange systems, this displays 5 relevant blog posts from around the blogosphere, which will open in a new window. A visitor doesnt have any incentive for clicking on the links other than sincere interest in the topic or title - so the traffic is highly targeted.

Links to your individual blog posts are shared throughout the blogosphere on related blogs/posts in front of blog readers you may not have reached otherwise...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby income » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:49 pm

income

Postby skyjoe76 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:55 am

Lynn,

Thanks for the resource. Great help.
skyjoe76

Re: My website got more than 1600 visitors in 2 days!

Postby massimo » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:50 am

massimo

Craiglist Advertising

Postby shallprosperyou » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:17 pm

shallprosperyou

Next

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity