[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How I 'm able to spend my day at the office nude. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How I 'm able to spend my day at the office nude.

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

How I 'm able to spend my day at the office nude.

Postby greenstacks.com » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:13 pm

Don't laugh until you read this! It actually worked!

One night my husband and I were up late very late and we were a wee bit punchy. I was working on the computer trying to come up with a test headline and he said to try this

"How I am able to spend my day at the office nude" - We won't go into why he came up with that idea :wink: but

Needless to say I got several people that went to my site and I actually got some great leads...so if you are looking for a great way to generate some traffic...come up with a crazy fun headline!
(just don't steal mine) ha ha :twisted:

And if u want to read about my 3 smalls boys and my garage burning down here you go! http://fc.greenstacks.com

- Angela :D
greenstacks.com

Postby braver55b » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:11 pm

braver55b

Postby Mila Sidman » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:18 am

I'm pretty sure I've seen that headline used before. I guess it would definitely get people to click over.
Mila Sidman
Elite Member

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity