[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Viral Video Marketing • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Viral Video Marketing

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Viral Video Marketing

Postby jaggiegill » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:13 pm

Hi guys, I made a post about how You Tube was going to become the latest method of getting thousands of visitors to your website daily a while back, and I've been keeping watch on how many people are actually using the "Viral Video Marketing" concept that some networking and internet marketing companies are teaching their members.

Out of the millions of internet marketers out there, I have only seen a couple of people take action and start producing quality educational videos on YouTube. They are getting a ton of views daily and most likely are making a good fortune from it.

Is anyone here looking forward to video marketing online because I know that there was a huge craze a while back about it, and now it just seemed to die out, some forum members even sent me messages on how they were going to try it out. That was most likely not the case.

I myself am thinking of doing short videos about the world of internet marketing, maybe I can cash in big on this one :) . I like the whole idea, and knowing that millions of viewers daily are flowing through one of the top 10 traffic sites, there is a slim chance your video wont get tens of thousands of views if targeted right. Maybe now's just not the time for YouTube Internet Marketing Videos to shine.
jaggiegill

Postby ideaGENERATOR » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:25 am

It still can be used effectively, but as all trends die down. youTube quickly grew into a resource. It is less effective to sell a product now, because there is so much posted and it is just littered with everyone wanting to share info, laughs or just something.

I think it is becoming the new forum. People leave replies, and it is full of info. If you want to learn to play an instrument, someone is there giving lessons with a plug to their website. Still effective, but harder now that you aren't the first one there.
ideaGENERATOR

Open your mind to all the video posting possibilities

Postby braver55b » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:06 pm

There are tons of other video sites besides just youtube.

You can still generate traffic by submitting to several sites vsocial, myspace,google video etc etc

Don't limit yourself, video is very powerful. :D
braver55b

Postby Frank_Bruno » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:00 pm

There are ways to make your videos viral using your current traffic or affiliates Without using YouTube and all the other video directories.

Although those video directories can work synergistically with your viral video marketing plan.
Frank_Bruno

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:29 am

I'd love to get into video more. I have all the equipment/software I believe... but I wouldnt mind to sit down and study a guide or tutorial on the topic. Specifically tips & tricks to maximize video marketing (one of my favorites is to have camtasia forward the viewer to a site at the end) and step-by-step how-to and resources for ways you can use video in your marketing strategy (making the most of social video sites, etc).

Any suggestions?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby RKramkowski » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am

RKramkowski

Postby Frank_Bruno » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Frank_Bruno

Postby annalaurabrown » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:14 pm

I have found video to be more effective in building relationships with your website visitors as well as offering useful information to people first who may then in turn decide to purchase from you. It is also a great training tool for any one else in your same business.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby gsmart » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:27 am

gsmart

Postby Frank_Bruno » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:35 am

You can also use sites like Viddler and use their flash players.

Frank Bruno
Frank_Bruno

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 am

Li Weng

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity