[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Does your submission links in this forum work? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Does your submission links in this forum work?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Does your submission links in this forum work?

Postby montyauto » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:21 pm

I have impression that Forums are a great way to establish yourself and your product to many eager sets of eyes.

This forum has got to be one of the best forums I have been on. I frequently submitted my links here either in discussion or in promotion area if there available.

Seems it quite work for me as far as I monitored I have conclusion that I got sufficient feedback coming from this forum. Wether the traffics give me results or not, there is another case, cause it depend so much on the prospective of the link itself not to the forum.

So how is going on with yourself, do you frequently submit link or just partcipate in discussion only?

If so, then how is the traffic result you have got, sufficient or nothing?
montyauto

Postby Maggie » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 am

Hi - yes, this is an excellent forum; no argument from me :)

Forum discussions with your signature file are a great way for you to establish yourself and your business. Now, while I'm sure Lynn would pay me squillions to suggest that this is The Only Place to Be, in truth it may not completely cover your target market. I think the sensible thing to do is to keep a portfolio of good forums under your belt and market yourself in all of them.

As far as buying advertising here on Lynn's forum - I can't comment, because I haven't done so (yet!) You really need a testimonial from others who have.

Best
Margaret
Maggie

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:37 pm

I agree, in fact I frequent many forums myself :)

The greatest benefit of using forums is the opportunity to brainstorm and get your questions answered. Having a free 'mastermind group' to work with is invaluable.

In addition, if the forum reaches your target market, is the (free) opportunity to network and establish yourself as an authority in a particular niche.

Links are another great benefit. There are months, when I participate regularly in my favorite forums, that those forums are my top referrers to my websites for that month. I have even had brand new sites indexed quickly by participating in some of the more popular forums in their niche.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mila Sidman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:25 am

Lynn would you mind sharing some of your favorite marketing/business forums?
Mila Sidman
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm

For reading, WebmasterWorld.com

One of the best for referring traffic, V7N.com/forums/

Off the top of my head, others that are great for both are Warrior Forum and Digital Point and WAHM.com.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity